He cheats on you ( keviekev)

So you were hanging out with ya friend aaliyah devins girl ( hehe 😂😂💀). Yall were at tha mall. You weee just chillin cuz tha boys had a show at aao ( against all oods). You guys were still on tha dl cuz the boys didnt tell the digaz yet. You had just got out of victoria secret and decided to go sneak into tha show. You guys both told tha boys that you werent going to watch buh obviously were. The show already started so by the time you got in there you see 3 digaz on tha stage. You guys weret tripping because the boys r loyal asf!  The security guys knew you two were with them so they brought you chairs. Once you sat in the chairs you and aaliyah started talking. After you guys were done with the conversation you payed attention to the boys. All the digaz were off except the one that kevin chose. He kept her on stage. You were tripping until you seen him look at her body continuously. You started to get mad but didnt let something like that ruin you guys. After they were done singing they had the diga get off the stage. They preformed gizzy and they got off the stage, before they got off they took kev's lil diga backstage. Since they were done you asked the security gaurds to take you back stage. You seen devin and daniel but you didnt see kevin or the diga. Aaliyah went with devin and daniel. You went to the dressing room to see if kev and the diga were back there. You opened the dressing room door to see kev shirtless and the diga and him making out! They immediately stop. Your eyes start to fill with tears. You ran out of the mall taking aaliyah with you. Once you got to the car with aaliyah asked what happened you said " kevin. He cheated on me with that diga. " you guys sat there for a minute until kevin, devin, & daniel ran to the car. Once they were at the car and you guys noticed eatch other you started to drive away. Aaliyah blew devin a kiss and he catched it 😂😂. You guys drove to dunkin doughnuts. Once you guys got there aaliyah bought both of you guys some doughnuts & drinks. After you guys got your order you sat down in an isolated booth. You guys sat there for an half an hour just to talk. After the half an hour you guys walked out to leave. Right when you guys got out you see the boys get out the car. Aaliyah tells me to go to tha car cuz she wants to talk to dev really quick. You simply nod and walk towards the car .

Aaliyahs pov:
" hey baby hey dani kev " she said hugging devin and rolling her eyes at kev. They exchange there heys except for kevin. He just says " aaliyah i know you mad at me n i know she is upset but please let me talk to her please." I look at dev to see what i would do if that would happen between us. I simply respond " yes kevin i am mad at you and she is upset but im pretty sure she doesnt want to talk to you she barely wants to see you but since you are my best friend ill text you to see if anything changes then i let you know." He said thank you and hugged me. I simply gave devin a kiss and walked to the car for y/n.

Y/n pov:
I see kevin hug aaliyah thats when i relized how much i missed him. No i cant miss him he did me dirty fuck kevin you thought. Aaliyah finally came and we went to my house.