Oh Boy

A/N : Okay so I wasn't sure how to tackle the flash back, so I decided the perfect way would be able to divide my chapters between present and past. However, in some I do mix, but I have found a way that works. I know this isn't much but it sets up for the story. It is important. Trust me, I have no idea what I am doing. I hope you all enjoy <3 

"Awh sweetie, he isn't worth it. One day you are going to find someone so great and make you forget all about this jerk." I smiled, tucking a strand of Hannah's hair behind her ear.

"That is so easy for you to say. You have the perfect married life now and I am a freak who can't even get a real date." The tears kept strolling down her cheeks over the worthless piece of trash that captured my young sisters heart.

Hannah had only recently turned 13, her first dance in which our parents were allowing her to go with a boy was coming up. I hadn't seen her more excited. Her first date, actually the first guy to ever pay my sister the slightest bit of attention, only to have used her to get another girl. Seeing your sister sad over an idiot who doesn't deserve her time, is truly the worst. Knowing your advice won't console her feelings; having been there plenty of times, leaves me in the worst place. How to cheer up a heart broken kid.

"You know, it took me a long time before I actually met my Mr. Right. I dated a Josh once, of course his name wasn't Josh but the night ended in tears too. Oh boy, have there been tears over the boys I dated." I smiled, bringing her in for a hug.

Sniffling, she looked up and replied, "really? You had boy trouble?"

"Of course. I dated this guy Jeremy, and he did the exact same thing as Josh did to you but it went a little bit further. I was sixteen when it happened. Brace yourself kiddo, for the best compilation of bad dates your ears have ever heard." I smiled.

"So, Jeremy..."

"Yeah Jeremy," I began.