Stay ~NamJin~

Another day in the office for CEO Kim Namjoon.. Which means another lonely day with just Jin and their child. Jin was tired of the fact that Namjoon had always stayed longer at work than with his own family. He felt as if Namjoon only cared about his work and not about the two lovely boys waiting for him at home.

Jin had been the one who went shopping for himself and their child, he had been the one who cared for the child. He had been the one who was there for the child since day one. He loved that child more than anything, just like he loved Namjoon. But Namjoon never seemed to return the type of love that Jin had given him.

The child was still too young to notice the hurt in Jin's eyes when he found out that Namjoon had spent another day late at the office. He was always asleep wen Jin cried his eyes out because he was worried Namjoon was having a secret affair, even if he never came home with lipstick stains or smelled like perfume. Jin was still worried, worried that he wasn't enough for Namjoon. Worried that Namjoon had gotten tired of the perfection he used to call Jin.

That wasn't the case at all.

Namjoon had always worked late to bring in more money for the family. He occupied himself with his job because he wanted the best for his husband and their child. He tried so damn hard to make them the happiest he could, so he went to work early and stayed late to bring in more money.

One night, Jin had decided to finally confront Namjoon on it. Namjoon had told him he would be home for dinner, for the first time in weeks, and Jin couldn't have been happier, but he still wanted to talk to Namjoon. And he decided that today would be the best day because he would have some time with him.

So he waited, he prepared a nice dinner and waited for Namjoon. An hour passed and their son had already eaten. Another hour passed and Jin sent their child to bed. He waited and waited for Namjoon to finally come home. He sighed and was about to clean up when he heard the front door open.

It had been four hours since the time Namjoon said he would be home. Jin stopped what he was doing and went to greet the hard working man with a kiss on the cheek and a tug to the dining room.

Namjoon sat on the chair and began to eat, looking at Jin worryingly since he had been watching his every move. Jin just continued to watch his husband eat, didn't do much else but watch him intently. He waited until Namjoon was finished to finally ask the question he's been wanting to for the longest while.

"Are you cheating on me?"

Namjoon stopped everything, he stopped chewing, he stopped breathing, his heart may have even stopped beating.

He went to Jin and kissed him deeply, barely getting any response and pulling away. He looked Jin in the eyes and said with so much truth that it almost made Jin cry.

"You are all I want, you are all I need. No way in hell would I ever think of cheating on the most perfect human being I've ever met."

Jin sighed and kissed him the same way Namjoon had kissed him earlier.

"Stay then, don't work to late and spend some time with your family."

"I will." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''

This is probably not what you wanted. But I hope you like it