22. I don't really like award shows.

➳ Skyler's Pov.

It was late at night as the loud music blasted through Rihanna's and my living room. Our glasses were filled with champagne and the light was dimmed, creating a comfortable atmosphere. The girls and I sat on the cozy carpet, enjoying our ladies night and giggling like little girls.

"C'mon, as if." The model, Adriana Lima, laughed at her colleague, Alessandra Ambrosio. "No, it's true. I saw it as well." Candice Swanepoel stated.

Riri and I often hung out with models. Especially grew we fond of some of the Victoria's Secret models due to heads of Victoria's Secret often booking me for shoots, where I worked with Candice, Adriana and others, even though I actually was way too thick to be a model, let alone a Victoria's Secret model. However, the heads of Victoria's Secret really loved me and simply ignored my thick body structure.

"You guys are weird." Robyn laughed. "But I actually got to ask you something Skyler." She suddenly said sternly, turning towards me and grabbing my hand, staring deeply into my eyes. "Will you be my date to the MTV Video Music Awards?"

I raised my eyebrow and prevented myself from laughing as Alessandra muttered jokingly. "Talking about weird."

"Of course I do." I answered my best friend and laughed slightly after doing so. I just loved how silly our friendship was. "Cheers to that." Candice giggled and raised her glass, making us follow her lead.

These girls are everything, I swear.

After a while of constantly joking around, Adriana suddenly became quiet and stared at me intently, asking out of nowhere. "But if you go with Robyn, won't someone else be very mad?"

"I don't really think that would be a problem for him." I grinned before sighing. "Besides, we're not even officially a thing."

"Well, we'll change that soon enough." Rihanna laughed. "Believe me, bitch."

"If you say so."

We cracked up once again and switched the subject to smaller conversations about random things and a girl's problematic nature.

When the sun began to rise again, we decided to call it a wrap and the girls left. I was extremely tired. Therefore I did not even bother to change and just jumped into my comfy bed. Glad I did not put make up on, I instantly fell asleep.

As calm and relaxed as my sleep might have been, my wakening was not.

Many hammering noises disturbed my peaceful sleep and as soon as I was awake, I noticed someone furiously knocking at my door and in addition, Rihanna screamed through the door. "Wake the fuck up! Your goddamn manager is here!"

Groaning and beyond annoyed, I got up and stamped off towards my idiot of a manager. "What?!" I exclaimed pissed as soon as he came into view.

"I'm sorry." He began to stutter. "I know it's early and I should have called before but-"I interrupted him. "Yes, you should have!"

"I'm really sorry." He apologized again. "But I just wanted to tell you the fantastic news in person."

"And what are these 'fantastic' news?" I groaned.