Adriens Gift (1)

Marinettes POV

I could hear the alarm going off. It was so loud and annoying, I wanted to put it on snooze but then i remembered. TODAY WAS ADRIENS BIRTHDAY! I jumped out of bed and ran to get my gift, I had made him a jacket for his birthday and I hoped he would like it, I had spent a few days working on it. I better get ready for school so I don't be late, and so I can give Adrien his gift. I hurried up and took my shower.

"Tikki? Do you think Adrien will like his gift?"

"Of course he will Marinette! He is one of your best friends!"

"Thanks Tikki! You always cheer me up!"

"You should hurry up and get to school!"

"You're right!"

I ran downstairs and said goodbye to mama and papa andwent out the door with Adriens gift. When i arrived at theschool gates there was Alya on her phone waiting for me. I walked up to Alya, she was on the Ladyblog writing about the interview i had with her as Ladybug last night.

"Mari, you won't believe what happened last night"

"What happened? You sounds really excited about it"

"I had a personal INTERVIEW with LADYBUG herself"

She sounded so happy about it. But she didn't know that i was ladybug and that she saw her favorite superhero everyday! I wish i could tell her but nobody should know who i am...

"Are you there Mari? You didn't answer me"

"Yeah I'm here, I'm just shocked! she let you have a personal interview with her! That sounds awesome!"

"It was awesome! Hey whats that in your hand?"

"O-Oh this? It's my gift for Adrien! It his birthday remember!"

"I bet he'll love it!"

As soon as she said that I saw Nino and Adrien coming over. I didn't know what to do!

"Look! He's coming over! When he comes over you HAVE to give him that gift before you chicken out!"

"I'm going to do it! I'm going to do it! I'm going to do it!"

"Good for you girl!"

I can't do it

Adriens POV

I Hope this birthday is better than last years when Nino turned got akumatized and turned into bubbler. Oh look there's marinette! S-She has something in her hand... "Nino, you see Marinette? She has something in her h-hand"

"Yeah and, why are you stuttering? Do you like think Marinettes cute or something"

"N-No! but do you think thats for me?"

"I don't know..! Why are you asking me?"

Oh my god! I wonder if it is actually for me, i mean last year nobody got me a gift really. Maybe i should go over and say hi.

"Nino! let's go over and talk with Alya and Mari. I mean if you want to"

"Sure! Alya seems happy and im guessing it has something to do with ladybug!"

As me and Nino started coming over I heard Mari say my name. Was she talking about me to Alya?

CLIFFHANGERS~