Ladybug Visits (3)

Marinettes POV

A few hours passed and school ended. Me and alya left the classroom and we headed to the front of the school to talk for a while. When we got there I saw Adrien wave goodbye to Nino as Nino started walking home, Then it happened.. He started coming over to me and Alya. I at the moment was freaking out. "omg alya.. Adriens coming over! ACT COOL!" Alya started laughing.

"Mari, you need to act cool!"

"Whats so funny over here?" Adrien asked.

"Uh......... N-Nothing...You k-know just j-jokes" And as soon as i said that Alya left.

"I gotta go!" Alya said while running away "Oh... Okay, Cya" I yelled

"I just came over to say thank you for the jacket again" Said adrien again

"U-Uhh.... N-N-No Prob-b-blem!"

My face was redder than 10 tomatoes put together. "Uh-h.... I gotta go! Cya t-tmrw!"

"Uh.. Yeah, Cya tmrw!"

I started running home. After 10 minutes of walking I got there, I said hi to mama and papa then ran upstairs "Tikki, I was thinking. Should I go to Adriens house as Ladybug and like suprise him? Like... I mean for his birthday! That way he could have a visit from paris' hero! You know.. so he could.. ehm..A birthday to remember!"

"I mean if you have the guts to, that would be really sweet of you!" Tikki said while letting out a little giggle

"I might try... Tikki, spots on!"

*Transformation sequence* "okay lets go!" I said to myself while swinging from building to building. I saw his window wide open, was he.... was he hugging a ladybug bodypillow? O-o and i-is he talking to it?... I decided to just get closer and listen to what he had to say (because ladybug is now a nosy little b*tch c: )

"Ugh.. i don't know anymore.. i feel weird around Marinette anymore? and just Ladybug.. just makes me.. i-i dont know how to describe it.. but the jacket mari gave me today just... why does it feel like everything to me? o-o *sigh* why am i talking to a bodypillow..? it wont help me.. Ima just gonna lay down and think about everyone who forgot my birthday.. Oh wait.. everyone except Mari forgot my birthday... Not even Nino remembered.... Am i that useless to this world?..."

I was speechless. 'I feel weird around mari anymore?' o_o 'ladybug makes me feel... i dont know how to descired it' O_O.. I wasen't in control of my actions anymore, My body just jumped into his room without me even noticing.

"L-Ladybug!? O-O"

BAHAHHA CLIFFHANGERS!~~~~