Ladybug's Advice (4)

Adriens POV

D-DID LADYBUG SEE THE PILLOW?! I tried hiding the pillow under my bed, Which failed badly "U-um... w-what are y-you doin-ng h-here. heh" Nice going Adrien -.- reeaall cool..

"I-i want-ted to h-happy wish birth-hday a y-you... o///o I-I MEAN.. I wa-anted to w-wish you a happy b-birthday.. hehe.."

WHAT?! D-did i just hear that correctly?!? L-ladybug remembers MY birthday??!!?! I started blushing an extreme amount. "T-tha-ank y-you-u. B-but, H-how did you k-know it was my b-birthday? o///o" I'm doing horrible at playin it cool. ;-;

"O-OH!? U-um.. I-i heard fr-rom one of y-your friends.. hehe."

o-o... omg.. did she hear anything i said O_O.. "D-did you hear a-anythign i s-said?.." dude. stop stuttering >.<

"N-NO!.. i-i mean.. y-yeah.. I heard it all.."

"S-sorry you had to see that side of me.. i-its more depressing than t-the normal me..." Why did i say tht? omfg adrien if you start crying infront of her im gonna kill you. *Imaginary facepalm*

"Y-you know you're more important to this world than you think you are.. I-if everyone forgot your birthday than just be more thankful to the people that did remember it, if you keep thinking about all the people that forgot you'll forget about the people that remembered. Then you'll be less thankful for the people hat consider you important enough to get you something and at the moment i understand that a lot of people remembered your birthday but .. I remembered it and.. Marinette remembered it.. Doesn't that mean anything to you...? *She did the most adorable smile ever*..........I-I mean!! o-o" ( When Ladybug can give better advice than you ;-; )

"..." oh no, no, no, no, no! I can feel it! I can feel them... They're coming.. n-no! not infront of Ladybug! please... Then.. They started coming.... ( sounds over dramatic to me ;-; )

Ladybug POV

Oh god what did i just say?! Why did i say such a thing? I'm such an idiot! I'm no good at advice why the heck did i give him some of my sh*tty advice!? ugh i probably made everything worse! I'm such an idio-... I looked at adrien .. I-is he c-crying? I sat next to Adrien Is he crying because of what i said? Is he crying because everyone forgot his birthday? I couldn't really figure out why he was crying so i asked. "D-did I say something wrong to u-upset you?.." Why did i sit next to him!? O_o

"N-no!! it wasn't you.. i just thought of everything... and i couldn't take it anymore... please dont blame it on yourself, if anything.. you.. Marinette.. are like the two Angels keeping me alive.."

*Internally screaming* "O-oh... w-whats w-wrong.? y-you c-can tell m-me if you w-want.. i-it helps to let it all out o-once in a while... so come o-on and tell me w-whats bothering you.. and not the pillow *Small giggle that somehow turned really adorable*" (\_(o-o)_/)

"*sigh* o-okay then... i let ya little into my mind t-then-"

"I hope i can help a little.." ( Good job interrupting him Ladybug ;-; ) Omg he's really listening to my advice O_O

"heh. i doubt anyone could help my problems but to begin.. hmm it all kinda started when..."

BAHAHAHHA I MADE MORE CLIFFHANGERS ;-;