Nervous Wrecks (5)

Adriens POV

No, No, No, No! Why am i telling ladybug all my problems!? i don't-i don't wanna casue her trouble but i can't control my emotions right now.. whyyyyyyy nowwwww?? T_T Why'd i have to cry here and now at this time? Why'd i have to get all sentimental nowwww? :c  Then suddenly (A/N because eevrythings soooooooooooooo dramatic ) ladybug reached her hand towards my face and wiped one of my tears off. (A/N Adriens probably dead on the inside ) "..." O////O What...just...happened.... *Internally Screaming*

"Uh-UH! Umm...! I-im s-sor-ry!! I-i didn'-t m-mea-an t-to d- t-tha-at!! o///o"

.....whattt........just......happened.....o-o "I-it's f-fin-ne! y-you wer-re o-onl-ly trying t-to he-help! I-I (A/N LOVE YOU! nah nah jk ;-; i wish writing was that easy.. bahha jk im just bored ) un-understand" i said as i was twidling my thumbs (A/N thats prob how not to spell it ;-; anyways.. i can't spell so just dont mind it .-. ) What am i doing...?

"cute >-< ...."

O_O "W-what?"

"O_O I-I MEAN- You're cute!... ugh i give up *facepalm*"

She kinda... "Heh.. you kinda remind of this girl at my school" I said as a i smiled with some blush starting to build up on my face. *////*

Ladybugs POV

D-does Adrien have a crush on someone at school? o-o do i remind him of his crush... I could feel myself starting to get depressed but i have to know who it is "O-oh really? heh. W-whats her name" I tried holding back my tears.

"Marinette *-* .. She reminds me of (A/N BLUEBERRIES ) how sweet you are and how brave, beautiful, different, clever, kind, shy, gentle, quiet *Adrien kinda went into a dream state with Marinette in it and he just kept complimenting her *... but... "

Adriens voice changed completely, it sounded more of a depressing tone than a dreamy tone which he had on before

"She acts and talk normal to everyone but when she talk to me she seems like shes scared of me.. heh ;-;"

*Ladybugs face was burning*

"A-are you okay? You look sick... o-o"

Adrien put his hand on ladybugs forehead, which made it increase in blush.

"Y-you're burning up! l-lemme go get you an ice pack! I-i'll be right back!! 'o-o"

Adrien left to go get an ice pack from the kitchen. While adrien was gone Ladybug murmered to herself bsaically exploding. "W-w-w-w-w-h-h-hat d-d-d-i-id j-j-jus-st d-d-do l-l-like w-w-wha-a-at-t.. m-m-a-arine-et-tte w-wha-at... *she just kinda kept repeating* "

Adriens POV

W-what did i do to ladybug? o-o Oh god why did i ramble about marinette to Ladybug, i dont even like Marinette (A/N Mate, you're in such doubt ;-; are you stupid or something? .-. ) and now Ladybugs gonna think i dont like her.. wait i also said ladybug were thise thigns ;-; * Processing * I-is she burning up because of what i said? o.o Nahh theres a 0/10 chance tht that would be the reason .. shes probably just getting a fever. Gahh wheres the ice pack i can't find it.... Oh there it is! Adrien grabbed the ice pack from the kitchen drawer and ran upstairs, he walked into his room but he didn't see ladybug there... "W-where did she go? T-T...."

(A/N I might not write another chapter for a while because of school work starting to build up T-T so umm... ya I don't know when the next chapter will come out so I left ya not that bad of a cliffhanger ;D)