The Opening (2)

(Still Adriens POV btw)

Me and Nino approached Mari and Alya, Of course Nino starts talking to Alya and i am going to say they were talking about ladybug. I was left to talk with marinette and I could tell she wasn't looking forward to it. "Hey Mari!" I caught her by suprise.

"H-Hey Adrien!"

Why did she always stutter when she was around me? Should i ask about the gift in her hand? No. Thats just weird, why did i think of asking that? Oh yeah. I'm weird.

"H-Happy B-Birthday by the way!"

"O-oh.. T-thanks for remembering" Why am i stuttering?... W-why am i getting so excited..? I mean i- i've never gotten THIS excited because of mari.. o-o

Marinettes POV

Should I give him the gift right now? I should. Cause if I don't Chloe will come and ruin everything. "I-I gift you a made! I uhh... mean... I made you a gift.. For your birthday!" I slowly handed him the gift. I was shaking i didn't know what he would think of it. What if he hated it!

"O-oh.. Tthanks Mari"

He opened it... and he looked ...surprised? Was he surprised how horrible it is?

"It's awesome Marinette! Did you make it yourself?"

Oh my god! he liked it! and he thought it looked awesome!! I felt my face turn red. "Uh.. Y-Yeah! It was pretty simple to design"

"Oh! Thanks for remembering my birthday!"

"O-Oh No problem.." I made eye contact with Alya and she could tell that i needed help. She also saw that Adrien was wearing the jacket I made him. "Hey Alya! shouldn't we get ready for class?"

"Oh yah. See ya Nino!"

I grasped Alya's hand and started dragging her inside the classroom. I could hear Nino saying "See ya in class" but I don't think Alya heard it. Me and Alya sat down at our table and waited for class to begin.

"Do you think Adrien likes my gift? W-Well he said that itwas awesome and that he-" before I could finish my sentance Alya interupted me

"I'm sure he loves it! and besides your designs are the best! who wouldn't love that jacket?"

"Thanks Alya!"

I saw Adrien and Nino come into the classrooom and of course Chloe was follow Adrien as always! Of course Chloe did her normal 'Adrikins' and I could tell Adrien was getting annoyed with it. The teacher came in the classroom and everyone say down, Adrien was wearing the jacket and it looked like he really liked it.

Class started