10 year olds can be jerks

Alright watch the video first

...

WELL!

the title made me pretty mad BUT THIS

THIS GUY LIKES TTG

THE DREADED TTG

(srry guys I had to delete that scene from this book)

1. HIS VOICE IS GIVING ME EAR TUMORS

2. HOW IS STEVEN UNIVERSE ANYTHING LIKE TTG

3. YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING ISN'T FUNNY AFTER WATCHING TWO OF THE MOST SAD EPISODES IN THE HOW SERIES

4. STOP SAYING FRICKEN! geez can't even swear but at least kids who are too young and or not allowed to swear don't go around saying fricken

5. I am pretty sure this guy is a troll. i hate trolls don't be one.

6. Baby donald trump confirmed.

7. This guy doesn't deserve anything more please comment below about this person while I watch some other things to mind wash his annoying little voice out of my head. I would rather be spammed with fetish art than live with this guy for an hour.

ALSO if he has wattpad and finds out about this he is going to paste my profile to a bad ms paint drawing of a fad person and print it out, cut it out badly and call me a big fatty while me and some other people (Who are probaly reasonably) try to kill him, starfire and robin then with his friend (who has a rude name so I won't mention him) OH NO!!!! and upload it. 

 I read a bit about him and here's his description:

 Hello everyone, this is TTGMinecraftBoy37 and I make TTG Videos and Minecraft because Teen Titans Go! is the best and the rest of Cartoon Network SUCKS!!! And I had to choose which video game to be in my YT Name so it was Minecraft because all the other ones are fricken hard!!!, anyways, enjoy my content, but if you just hate on it for no apparent reason, FRICK YOU YOU FRICKETY RETARD NUGGET FRICKMAS McFRICK, YOU FRICKEN SUCK, FRICK YOU AND DIE!!!!, but if you love it, THANK YOU!!!, at least someone loves my content, and fricken yeah.

mmm

If this guy was at my primary school I would be popular compared to this kid.

Geez this guy needs to calm down

one of his fans is called angel silva

angel silva 

ewwww

10 year olds can be jerks

all of us over the age of 10 have been 10 year olds

sadly

From any of my memories

I was a really fudge nugget

But hopefully this guy will mature and will end this rade of terror