Moving in With the Madisons (2/2)

Reagan came back from work in time for dinner, a delicious three-course meal prepared by their own private chef. Like the cute little idiot I am, I didn't know how to use the knife and fork in front of me, so I started eating the grilled chicken with my hands. All the Madison boys stared at me, finding my lack of manners totally hot.

"I like a girl that can eat!" Reagan teased.

The next few days went by in a breeze. The Madisons took me to all the finest five-star restaurants in a twenty-mile radius and gave me a $1,000 prepaid Visa card for shopping. I didn't know what to do with all that money, so I just went to the library instead. I magically became best friends with Maple, Mucus, and Mix, who were all super nice. They were totally shocked a girl could have good taste in music and not be obsessed with clothes. I guess when you don't grow up with girls, you're sexist.

One day I was sitting in their game lounge, playing Call of Duty: Black Ops III on their PS4 while Meagan and Reagan were gone for their anniversary date and the triplets were out at a party. They had invited me, but I didn't know any of their friends, so I refused. Besides, I just had a feeling Chase was gonna stop hibernating when I was alone with him.

I was right. When everyone was gone, Chase opened the door to the game lounge with a big bowl of popcorn. He immediately saw me and said, "Sorry, didn't know you were here."

Even though the game was really loud and I was literally shooting a gun at people, I figured he hadn't heard me. "It's ok. Wanna play?" I offered him one of the controllers. He sat on the black loveseat -hint, hint - next to me and set the bowl of popcorn between us.

He suddenly started spilling everything that he hadn't shared with his own family for months. "IwasgonnabuyheranecklacetocelebrateouranniversaryandshecheatedonmeandthentheytoldmeIwasadopted," He uttered, holding his breath. A tear slid down his cheek, showing how he was actually human and capable of emotion. I was so moved.

I paused the game. "Hey, it's okay. She didn't deserve you. I don't know why you were dumb enough to date her, but it's cool," I said, and reached for his hand across the bowl. I was shocked he was adopted, but now that I thought about it, he was the only one in his family with blue eyes and black hair...

He gratefully took my hand. Our gazes locked and he started leaning over the popcorn bowl as his eyes skimmed my lips-

"Hey, we're home!" The triplets yelled, bursting through the door. Chase backed away so fast he knocked the bowl over, popcorn spilling everywhere. Me and Chase kneeled on the ground, cleaning it up. Our fingers touched at the same kernel, and Chase's eyes lit up. Even the popcorn shipped us.

After Chase left, the triplets asked me if he said anything to me, so I lied and said no. A week later, Meagan and Reagan were out for a five-hour errand, and the triplets asked Chase if they could throw a party.

"Sure," Chase said. "But don't hold me responsible for anything, even though we're all underage."

Five minutes later, there were over fifty people downstairs. There were a bunch of super pretty girls in skimpy clothing. I was wearing a much more modest dress that only showed off a few inches of my cleavage and a gold statement necklace and earrings. My hair was suddenly curled and my makeup done (but only eyeliner and lipstick because I don't like to overdo it).

The triplets went to play beer pong with a bunch of their friends

The triplets went to play beer pong with a bunch of their friends. I watched from the side. A hot guy randomly came up to me, checking me out. After we talked for a few seconds, I completely trusted him and we went upstairs to my room. Suddenly, he shut the door behind me and pushed me onto the bed. I tried to push him away as his hands slid up my legs. "STOP!" I yelled.

Chase was instantly at the door, which of course was unlocked. He dueled with the other guy and beat him to a pulp and threw him down the banister.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, concerned.

"No," I said, and he frowned. He sat beside me on my bed, and we talked all night long about our schools and friends and dreams. Chase was actually really smart and wanted to be a civil engineer, but his friends and ex-girlfriend thought he should just do modeling.

I woke up the next morning with Chase's arm draped over my chest and our legs entwined. "Shit!" I whispered, and Chase stirred lazily in my arms. His beautiful eyes fluttered open, and then suddenly he pulled away.

"Shit, sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep here," He apologized, fixing his shirt. I was still in my dress and my makeup hadn't smudged at all.

"Thank you for saving me," I said, and he smiled. His smile was so rare, so precious.

"No problem," he replied. He eyed me for a second as if debating what to do before leaning over and pecking me on the cheek. Then he ran off before anyone could catch him in my room.

*****

As it got closer to my time to go home, Chase started warming up to me. One day after dinner, I was putting away the dishes and Meagan said, "I think Chase likes you."

I almost giggled aloud. "No way! He's just been nice to me."

Maple, who overheard us, said, "Yeah, but Chase isn't nice to anyone and you're both straight, white, and good-looking."

I blushed. "True..."

The day before I had to leave was the Fourth of July, so Chase took me driving in his car (the Ferrari) and we went out to eat at a restaurant and saw fireworks. When we got home, he came over to my side and opened the door. I stepped out and he pressed me against the side of the car as he leaned over and kissed me. Those were the real fireworks. His hands were pressed to my waist, and his heavy breathing in between kisses drove me wild.

Suddenly, his mom walked out the door and saw us. Embarrassed, we split, but then she yelled, "FINALLY! You guys are my OTP!"

The next day, I was packing my stuff to leave when Chase came into my room with a gift box. "For me?" I asked.

"Duh," Chase smiled as I opened the box. Inside was a stunning silver necklace, the one he was going to give to his ex. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I started tearing up. "Yes!" We kissed passionately.

He held my hand as we walked out outside. I let go of his hand and ran to hug my parents.

"How was it moving in with the Madisons?" My mom asked me, laughing.

"I have so much to tell you," I whispered, winking at Chase over my shoulder.

THE END