Private Lessons (2/2) - Mature

With Chelsey gone, Drew and I had no shame in continuing our illicit relationship. One day, he came up with a brilliant idea. "Tell your mom that you're going to your friend's house for a sleepover and come to my house instead."

I blushed. Even though we had practically been making babies at school, I was a little shy to go to his house. But after seeing his cute little pout, I caved in. He wrote his address on a sticky note: "69 Perv Way."

*****

I parked in front of his house, which was huge even though he was a part-time teacher living alone. I knocked on the door in. When nobody answered, I turned the knob, which of course was unlocked. I stepped in, and my jaw fell open. There were hundreds of candles lit in the living room, ready to burst the house into Febreze-scented flames. They made a path down the dark hallway. I followed the path, where rose petals were scattered onto the hardwood like beautiful drops of blood. They went all the way up to a locked door that had a message: "Knock twice."

I knocked twice, and the door opened to reveal a smiling Drew, who bent down and kissed me as he slid one strong Hulk arm behind my knees and lifted me up into his arms like I was a five-year-old instead of a 120-pound adolescent female. He laid me on his King-sized bed and we made love all night. Even though I was a virgin before, I was amazing in bed and Drew thought I was better than any woman he had ever slept with.

I woke up and kissed Drew good morning. He smiled and kissed me back. We were both naked underneath the sheets, and I could feel his $5 foot-long raging hard-on pressed against my thigh. Suddenly, we heard someone clear their throat. It was my mom!

"Fuck!" I screamed, pulling the covers tighter over my body. Drew went limp.

"You tried to lie and tell me you went to Zendaya's house?! HER FAMILY WAS OUT OF TOWN!"

"I'm sorry, I-"

"SORRY?! SORRY? You're lucky I found this in your room, or he could've hurt you!" My mom screeched, waving the post-it with Drew's address and spitting on Drew. He winced. Tears ran down my face. Even though I loved Drew, I regretted coming here. Maybe I needed to stick to PG-13 boys. "Change your clothes. Let's go before I change my mind and tell your father."

I couldn't even look at Drew, I was so humiliated. I put on my clothes and we left. Thankfully, my mom didn't actually know he was my teacher, or he would've gone to jail, where he probably should be. I stopped going to his lessons during lunch, and he didn't smile at me in class, even though I now aced all his tests. Everything went back to "normal."

One day, both Kandie and Zendaya were gone for a field trip, so it was just me and Kane at lunch. The lunch was spaghetti, and we both laughed at each other slurping the noodles. Then Kane said, "Oh, there's something on your chin." I tried to feel for it with my finger, but my chin was the size of Africa and I couldn't find it. "Here, let me get it," He said, and he reached across the table and swiped his thumb like a credit card across my chin. Just then, Mr. Andrews appeared at the corner of my peripheral laser vision, walking with a briefcase in hand. He saw Kane's thumb on my face and me smiling. His jaw twitched. Yup, definitely jealous. He walked towards us and stopped at our table as Kane retracted his thumb.

"Miss Hampton, a moment," He said coldly.

I followed him all the way to his classroom, unsure of why he was bringing me here, but not being able to resist a possessive freak. After he slammed the door behind me, I expected him to yell at me or something, but instead he start pacing in circles, running a hand through that luxurious hair. I got a totally unwanted flashback to me digging my fingers in it -

"Mikayla, do you know how hard these last few months have been? To see you in class and treat you like a student? To eat my lunch while grading papers alone? To clean up those candles?"

I was quiet, holding my breath.

"Mikayla, I can't stay away from you. I know you have your whole perfectly legal life ahead of you and I'm just a horny teacher, but...I want you."

I let out my breath and checked the clock. Damn. I held it for 42 seconds.

"Mikayla," He repeated like an idiot, cupping my chin. "Do you want me?"

I kissed him then, letting the smell of chalk dust overpower my senses, including my sense of what was right or wrong. Because this felt right.

*****

We managed to hide our relationship for the next few months until I graduated, coincidentally the same day I turned 18. Once I got my diploma, I walked up to Drew in front of the whole school and kissed him. They were all shocked, but nobody questioned how we got into a relationship in the first place. Zendaya and Kandie congratulated us and even my family was happy. My mom realized he was actually a good guy and gave us her blessings. Now that I was legal, everything was fine.

"You're beautiful. I love you," He whispered to me as we posed for a picture.

"I love you, too," I replied, "with a comma after you."