Maid for the Millionaire (3/3)

"Oh my gosh, it's Richie the Pooh!" A girl teased into Rich's ear, and we pulled away from each other to look at her. In a shimmering blue dress with long purple hair, she was as stunning as Eeyore. Another girl accompanied her, decked out in a gorgeous black-and-orange dress, faintly reminiscent of Tigger. The two girls pecked him on each cheek, and suddenly I felt ashamed to have thought I deserved his attention at all. I removed my arms from Rich's shoulders, and for a split second I almost thought I saw him look disappointed. But it was probably just a figment of my imagination.

Rich's hands lingered on my hips, but I couldn't lead him on when he could be with girls who were more beautiful and probably more rich than I was. I left his embrace with a sad smile and rejoined Iris and Jake, who were already humping each other underneath the disco ball.

*****

"That was fun," Iris giggled as Jake lifted her drunk ass bridal-style to the elevator. I followed behind them, trying not to sigh when Jake grinned and kissed her on the forehead. Why didn't cute stuff happen to me? I started coming up with a list of unnecessarily self-loathing comments. Because I'm ugly, I'm poor, I'm lame, I'm-

"Mikayla?"

I turned around to see Rich running towards me, his face shining with beads of sweat.

"Hey," I said back. "I thought the party ended at four?" I glanced at my watch. It was only 3:57 in the morning.

"Yeah, but cleanup is pretty much taken care of. I'll walk you to your room," He said. Just as we turned to the elevator, it closed with Jake and Iris already inside. "Is it too late now to say sorry?" He apologized.

"It's okay," I replied, pressing the up button. Unlike real life, another elevator was available right away, and Rich and I walked in.

The moment the door closed, the sexual tension increased tenfold out of nowhere. Even though I was claustrophobic, there was nothing hotter than traveling upwards in a small metal box with my boss. I pressed "2" because I took the elevator instead of the stairs even though my room was only on the second floor.

I looked up again to see Rich ogling me (even though I was ugly, poor and lame). My breath caught in my throat. He stepped closer. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Another step. Shit, forget Neil Armstrong. Rich's steps were one small step for man, one giant leap for womankind. My back hit the wall of the elevator. My sky blue eyes met his burning brown orbs, then flickered down to his succulent pink lips.

"You know, even when I was with those girls, I couldn't stop thinking about you," He said, tracing my face with his Sharpie. "You must be a planet because your beauty is out of this world."

I must be a planet because I need some more damn space! I thought sarcastically.

"Those girls were pretty and rich and...pretty rich," I whispered breathily.

"Exactly. You're not like the other girls."

Then everything went to hell.

Rich's lips crashed into mine so hard I only hoped he had mouth insurance to pay for the damage. His hands cupped the hairs of my chinny chin chin as my arms flailed and grabbed him to keep balance. We sucked face for a good 20 seconds, prioritizing making out over breathing. His hands had just slid down to my hips when the elevator door finally opened to the second floor.

Rich stood back, taking his hands off my hips. Panting, we both stumbled out of the elevator. Just then, an elderly maid passed by, and we tried to look innocent. "Good night, Mr. Dickinson," She nodded her head. "Good night, his lady."

I blushed, ready to correct her and remind everyone for the umpteenth time that I was just a poor servant girl like her-

"Thank you, Miss Irrelevant," Rich replied with ease, and I couldn't help but stare at him. Did he miss the part where she called me "his lady"?

We started walking to my room, but Rich suddenly pulled me into a different room. "This isn't the right r-whoa," I said, shocked by the giant master room we had entered.

"This is my room," Rich said.

It was beautiful, with gold walls, marble flooring, and a bathroom the size of my entire orphanage. A giant oak four-poster bed occupied the center of the room, with a three-drawer chest labeled "Condoms" next to it. 

"What do you think?" Rich asked nervously.

"Damn. I'm so glad I'm a gold digger," I said, and Rich smiled and lifted me into his arms. He dropped me onto the bed. Kneeling between my legs, he started unbuttoning his shirt. When he took off his shirt, I could see his defined nipples and muscular belly button. 

"Turn over," He ordered.

"Yes sir," I obeyed, and quivered underneath his touch as he slowly unzipped the back of my dress. I wasn't wearing any underwear underneath since I had come prepared to be a hoe. He flipped me back around like a Krabby Patty and critically looked me up and down.

"Is there something wrong?" I wondered, suddenly self-conscious after basically flaunting my assets the entire story.

"No babe. You were...maid for me," He assured, and we both laughed at the pitiful pun.

"Maid for the millionaire," I replied back, emphasizing that it was his money and power that had won me over. We made "love" all night long.

*****

The next morning, as we lay side by side on the bed facing each other, Rich told me I'd never have to work for him again. He would pay for all my expenses as long as I stayed pretty and horny all the time, which was a no-brainer.

"Have you ever visited Asia?" Rich asked me randomly.

"No, I haven't. Why?"

"Well, I recently opened up a hotel in Beijing, and I was wondering if you would want to be my-"

My heart caught in my throat. His girlfriend? Or maybe he was going to get down on one knee and ask me to be his wife! I mean, we had been together for an entire 23 hours-

"-maid in China?"

BA DUM TSS