Playing the Player (3/3)

Blake's POV

"Dude, let's have a party at my house," Jackson said while we played NBA 2K16 on his Xbox One.

"Yeah man!!" Derek replied excitedly as he made Curry shoot a two-pointer. "Parties take no planning at all and we can all get drunk and possibly arrested! Invite the volleyball team and the cheerleaders. They're so hot. You in, Blake?"

I couldn't relate to my single manwhore friends anymore as I was now Mikayla's boyfriend and a perfect little gentleman. However, a party with drunk hot people seemed like just the place to take my girl out. "Hell yeah!"

*****

It was the night of Jackson's party. I had offered to take Mikayla, but she wanted to get ready with her girlfriends and make a grand entrance, so I drove myself. The party had only been going for an hour and the driveway was already filled with luxury sports cars that 99.9% of teenagers can't even afford. I parked my modest Lexus and headed inside.

It was PACKED. There were at least thirty people in the foyer and living room alone, ranging from football players to cheerleaders to volleyball players for a full variety of jocks. As soon as I stepped inside, people who saw me began chanting my name, "GREEN-BERG! GREEN-BERG!" I grinned. It was the highlight of my life, being supported by overly loud drunk teenagers.

"Ayy! It's my boy Greenbooger!" Jackson yelled out of nowhere, a bottle of Jack Daniels in one hand. Everyone laughed. I walked up to him and we clapped each other on the back, the classic bro code.

Derek was beside him, smiling. He nodded at me, and I nodded back. Suddenly, he yelled, "Who's up for beer pong?!?!"

"Me bruh!!!" The whole crowd yelled in unison, because beer pong is life.

Jackson set up two triangles of Styrofoam cups filled with Budweiser on his giant dining table, and everyone started crowding around to play. I was the fourth person in line. I watched from behind Derek as he easily bounced the ping-pong ball into a cup and cheering filled my ears. Just then, I heard a girl behind me say, "What are they playing?"

It was Mikayla. I turned my head so fast I should've gotten whiplash and been diagnosed with girlfriend obsession. Instead, I stared openmouthed at my girlfriend, who was dressed in a flattering blue minidress and silver heels. She wore silver earrings and her auburn hair was down and curled to perfection-

 She wore silver earrings and her auburn hair was down and curled to perfection-

Just kidding, I'm a guy and have no fashion sense. I just thought her tits looked perkier.

"You look gorgeous/amazing/beautiful/stunning", I said breathily, still in awe.

Mikayla blushed. "Thank you," She said. I noticed that her friends, whatever their names were, stood on either side of her. I knew they didn't like me before, but now I could see them smile at my words.

I held her hand as I waited in line. When it was my turn, I accidentally bounced the ping-pong ball too hard and it hit Jackson in the nose, which made everyone bust out laughing as he glared at me. Mikayla laughed, and then it was her turn. She turned around and said, "I'm gonna go backwards."