Escape

You can always get out of every situation. It might take years or minutes but you can. So there has to be a way out, I thought. I know that the only break I would get would be the ten minutes at night when I was taken a little room in the port side of the ship they call a restroom; basically a hole in the floor that went straight down to the ocean. And that would be in five minutes.

"Think, think, think" I said to myself. But I couldn't. Hooker (who is called that because of the hook on his left hand) came and took me, limping, to the little room. I always took as long as possible because it was the only time out of my room. Then it was time to go. You know that feeling when your trying to figure something out and you can't but then suddenly it just hits you and your like "I'm an idiot" yeah well it hit me and I know what I needed to do. Everything seemed to move it slow motion. Hooker grabbed my writs and I puled him in swinging my other arm up in a curve up under his jaw making him bit his tongue. Next I brought my knee to his crotch making him drop to his knees and swung my fist to his temple. He was on the ground in about ten seconds.

"Yup still got it" I grabbed the keys from his belt and sneak up the narrow corridor.

Ethan's P.O.V

Last night my guard had a little to much ale to drink and had stumbled down to my sell. He vomited every were and then passed out right against the bars. Luck was with me because he happened to have the keys with him, so after struggling to get him rolled over I managed to get the keys. A few hours later two pirates came down and took him away while I was conveniently asleep. I hear the ship go to bed every and everything quiet down. Till I can almost hear waves splashing against the ship. Then I move. Unlocking the door and slipping up the stairs. Once on the top I pause, and see no one. except for an asleep guard at the on the side. I can just see the light of the Dark Wind dragging our ship. Over confidence is the end of many great men Byrd I thought. And slipped though the shadows towards Agatha's  room. 

I hear a board creak and I freeze, some how knowing there is someone there. I hear the air by my head woosh and move a split second to soon. And a small fist slams into my head. I know who it is immediately.

"Ooww Agatha" Even though I'll probably have a bruise now, I smile. I taught her to punch after all. 

I know it's short but it  was like 1:00 in the morning and I was really tired. Ill update the rest some time in the next few days.

XOXOX BYYYEEE!!!

Ruby