Awake pt 2

Upon further inspection the room appears to be a spacious tower room. The bed I'm in is directly across from the door and to the right is a wardrobe. on the other side of the door, next to the window is a desk.

The door opened and Ethan rushed in. "Agatha! Are you all right?"

"Ethan, what happened?" I asked as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Well after you got stabbed, Byrd nearly looked every one up just so they wouldn't get in the way. Then the Doctor got out a kit full of weird instruments and started to stitched you up. It was horrible, there was blood every where. And Byrd, I thought he was going to go mad. He was muttering about how he would be ruined if you died. Anyways in the middle of all that a ship hailed us. A ship from Unerag."

"What!?"

"Yeah, when we didn't show up when we where supposed to Lucifer Sent out a ship to find us."

"That's good, right?" I asked.

"Yes, But he only sent out one ship. When you look for some one you send out more then one." Ethan said earnestly. "remember when I told you that I had heard that Unerag was building an army?"

"Yes,"

"Well I think that they are. There are hundreds of ships on the north west side of the island. War ships."

"Ethan, are you sure?" I whispered glancing towards the door.

"Yes. And," he leaned closer to me " I think Lucifer is in league with the pirates."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And it has been a year since I started writing this. I will try to update in June but if I don't there wont be an update till August.

Anyways hope you guys liked this <3

XOXOXO

BYYEEE!!

RUBY