Escape part 2

"I'll update in a few days" Updates a week and a half later. Sorry.

Agatha's P.O.V.

We need to get to the Dark Wind which is pulling our ship. Without being seen. Lucky us a life boat had just showed up with the night watch mens release crew. We snuck through the shadows Till we could hear the conversation.

"I hear that we're going to be going to the cove," said one of the men

"Naw we're not," said another

"I never said we was, just saying what I heard,"

"Well you should only talk if you know what your talking about," said the first, now mad. They  start to fight vary loudly.  Swinging fists and bad mouthing each other.

"Go" Ethan whispers in my ear. We slip over the side of the boat and climb down the rope ladder to the life boat be low. "Here grab this ore,"  Ethan said handing me the long poll. We quietly paddled the boat to the big ship and anchor it to the side. We climb up the ladder and slipped on to the side. The Dark Wind glides over the waves and the air smelled like salt.  Every thing is still. Ethan taps my arm and points towards the stern where two men stood. 

"I'll take the right one," I whisper. He nods and moves off picking up a stray piece of wood. Swinging it in one fluid motion at the side of the left guys head. "what-" started the one on the right. But Ethan has tossed me the club  and they dropped like rocks. 

"Okay what now? This ship is huge," I say

"Byrd should be right be low us,"

"Do you think any one heard us?"

"At three in the morning?" he raised one eye brow. "I doubt it, but it won't hurt to be alert."

The ship had three levels not including the deck.  We slip under the grate in the deck to the first floor. The floor was a loop around the wall with a square in the middle lined with a railing.  We slip silently over to the railing. Down below are the crews quarters, with hammocks swinging with the rocking of the ship. Which means... we look across the railing and sure enough there was the captain's cabin. Thank God Byrd was narcissistic. The door  had a elaborate molding around the sides interlace with gold. Ethan and I looked at each other and then stared creeping towards the door. The ship creaked and the lanterns on the walls sent shadows dancing along the walls. We finally reached it and Ethan put his hand on the doorknob and turning it slightly. It was unlocked.

"Ready?" Ethan ask.

"As I'll ever be," I answered. And He pushed open the door.

I updated finally, I know but I have been busy doing important stuff like sleeping and pinterest.

You know what to do if you liked it ;) I won't be on wattpad for a week or so cuz I have camp.

 XOXOXOXO BYYEEE

 RUBY