Winter

Picture above is Winter^^^^

"There will always be a reason why you meet people.Either you need them to change your life or you are the one who will change theirs."

I've always hated my name.To me it was a mere season.It was everything I knew I wasn't.People hated winter and in a way it was if.........they hated me.I was always uncertain, awkward,weak,childish and not very handsome a incomplete puzzle to what I should have been.

All of this changed when I met Dalia.The way my name rolled off her tongue made it sound dangerous and beautiful.It made my inside twist and curl with excitement.

I remembered the day we met,despite how introductions are usually describe in literature and movies,there wasn't much about the day we met.I could remember though the major details,the minor not so much.

To be truthful, I hadn't been paying attention to the weather or clothes we were wearing because when you meet someone for the first time,you don't know if you're going to fall in love.Either way you can't help who you fall for.Our first introduction was.....a little diffrent.

"Look can you please leave,I'm tired."

"My names Winter."

"What?"

"My names Winter,I just came to say you played well,you would've been a perfect addition to the male species."I said chuckling.

"Oh.....ummm....well thanks I guess...umm...sorry for earlier I'm just really upset we lost the game but I'd be a horrible addition to the male species thank god I wasn't born one."She said blushing beet red.

"The ability to work longer,harder and play sports doesn't make you a man."

"Obviously. I was talking about peeing."

"Oh."Had been my intelligent answer.

I couldn't remember what we talked about for hours on end but I did know we talked till the sky turned into a pool of darkness with glittering diamonds. I also,however, remember thinking,"Holy mother of earth she is gorgeous."

This is the story of us,Dalia and I.

A/N: Hey there loves,here's first chapter,I hope you like it.

Todays question:
Which is better,cats or dogs?

Please do keep supporting me guys.Comment and vote on this book.
BTW--Sorry in advance for the typos.

Keep reading.
Love ya all.