Dalia

"But he's so beautiful;such a beautiful disaster.And if I could hold on through the tears and the laughter,would it be beautiful?"-Kelly Clarkson

I was waiting for him,like I always did,like I always would.

Sitting there in the open air with the breeze gently kissing my skin and the stars smiling down at me,I knew it would be him that would be the one pushing buttons,screwing threads and driving recklessly on the freeway to insanity to insanity with me on his frontseat.

It should have scared me but it helped me relax.It helped me think.And I knew I had already lost control.I knew my needs and my wants had been blurred together in the swirling fusion of colours of black,white and gray.

I didn't know what I was doing,but I knew it had to stop.But,could I end it?I wanted to contine this adventure but I needed to stop.But did I know the difference between my needs and wants anymore.

Again,could I end this adventure?Could I leave all this behind?Could I leave Winter behind?

No.No I couldn't.I was far in to deep.The impact he has made on my life is overwhelming.

Being with him was like a horizon of neon colours and jumbled words.Always changing like the wind.

"Hey."

I shot up like a lightening bolt.My heart beating erratically.My breaths coming out in small puffs.

And then I saw him.Smiling at me with that crooked smile of his.

"Hey,"I said.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Why don't you believe in love?"

"Its complete bullshit."

"No.Give me a real reason."

If I'm being honest,my view on love will never change.My doubts about it are rooted to far back into the past.The image of my dad walking out that front door was too clear.It was like I could still feel the numbness and cramps I'd gotten from refusing to leave the front potch,hopelessly waiting for daddy to come back.

He never did.

"I'm just another girl,just a broken girl from a broken family whose parents decided they were done for good.
I watched their marriage,my family,fall apart and I was caught in the whirlwind.Of course,over the years I've gotten over it.But that doesn't mean I see romantic love the same way again.It's just an unnecessary attraction,that'll wear off after a few months or years. "

"I'm sorry but I don't think thats true,"he said staring at me with a calculating look in his eyes.

It was if he was dissecting me,looking for something.

After a minute,he smiled and looked away.

That's what I liked about him,he never shows me pity.

"Well what do you think,Mr.I-beleive-in-love."

"I think its a beautiful development of snippets of memories that is an event in our lives.Something that is so beautiful and with so much power that it can can change the course of our life in a snap.A path we cannot outrun.A lover we cannot hide from."

I stared at him.Not because I thought his words were wrong,but because of how much emotion and beauty they held.

And I continued to stare at him,lost in thought as he look at the midnight sky.And I wondered.I wondered how such thoughts,such dangerous thoughts could be found in a boy.A boy like Winter.

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE.

A/N: I'm completely and utterly pissed at wattpad.It deleted this whole chapter.I stayed up until 5 am in the morning,neglecting my lovely sleep to write this......and........BAM SHABAM wattpad deletes the whole thing as soon as I was gonna publish it.Anyways moving on.....

I know that most of you guys feel like this story is going nowhere but this is how its suppose to be.Its slow paced.Im sorry but for me I just don't prefer the characters falling inlove so fast,that you can predict whats going to happen in the end.

Love takes time to develop and mature.This book is about growing up and not in the way you think(Child-Teenager-Adult).Its about realizing that you can have both a need and a want.Its about deciding what you want and what you need,not your parents not anybody only you.Its about sacrifice.

This is Winter and Dalia's journey as they not only learn the true meaning of love ,needs and wants but about developing their characters into their full potential.

Just wanted to put that out there.
Don't forget I love you guys.
Also comment you opinions and vote on this chapter.

Bye loves!