Ever Thought

Ever thought about why kids are always happy and always enjoying every little thing that life throws their way? You probably didn't because there's already too many things in life that you are dealing with. Everyone is, everyone is suffering from an illness called sadness. When we were kids we were happy 24/7 and we enjoyed our life and that's because we didn't know much about this cruel world, we didn't see much. It's almost like we had a shield to protect us from the filth of this world, but unfortunately as we grew up the shield didn't fit us anymore and we were able to see the world exactly how it was. Now that we are all grown up and now that we are capable of understanding many things it's difficult for us to be a kid again, we can't really ignore the tings around us anymore, everything seems to have an impact on us somehow. As we grow up we become living bodies without a soul, we don't live for the moment, we are always thinking about the things we don't have. We don't appreciate the things we have. We don't find happiness in the little things anymore. Now we fake smiles. Nothing comes from the heart anymore because there is an empty space where our heart once was. Let's do something new today. Let's actually live like it's our last day and see how it goes. Put down your worries, put down whatever you have been holding up for too long and just for today....lets be kids again. What say? :)

By: Muntaqua Rana