Feelings....

What is the meaning of happiness? What is the meaning of sadness? Well, what is the meaning of anything at all? You see, my theory is that we have been sent down to this world to discover the meaning of all this. Everyone of us have experienced happiness, sadness, anger, guilt and so much more. Has it ever stopped us though? Nope it hasn't because we are strong even is we don't realize it. Everyday is a battle that we conquer. However, maybe once or twice we have paused, or stopped and had a moment with ourselves. Here's the tricky thing though, when we pause we are fighting ourselves and this is the most difficult fight of all. During this we are all alone because nobody wants to be around the dark version of you, everyone wants sunshine but guess what? Life isn't always rainbows and unicorns, it can also be thunderstorms and monsters. This is why we all fake a smile even if we aren't happy. Nobody has seen the tears behind the smile and if someone does see it, they usually take advantage of it. This world is a complicated and cruel place and has no place for the naive ones. In order to survive you have to turn off most of your emotions and A LOT of your HUMANITY. The ones who have is tough are the ones who choose to believe in the good that everyone has such as honesty, trustworthiness, and the most important the LOVE for others. I don't know about you but I believe that love is the most powerful thing in the world. It can be between a mother and a child, a father and a son, a grandfather or grandmother and a grandchild, it cant be between two best friends and it exists within all families because they are related by blood and blood is even more powerful. Love is everywhere, you just have to have an open heart and look deeply into things. What if one doesn't believe in love? What do they live for? Without love you have nothing. Another thing is that there is always a balance. If you are sad then soon you will be happy again and vice versa. Always remember, the sun will rise, it won't always be dark but yet again it won't always be all bright and shiny. Find that one strength you have. It can be compassion, happiness, hope, love and hold onto it. No matter what, don't let it go. You'll realize that, that one thing will always come back to save you and be by your side even in your darkest moments.

~Muntaqua Rana