Win or Lose

When we are first born we are pure, untouched, innocent and far away from the corrupted world. As we grow up we complicate our lives a little more everyday. Why? Why do we do that? Why can't we just be how we are? We are sent to the world to make the world a bit better. The one who sends us has a plan. Now, we don't know who sent us, and it's better not to waste time trying to figure out who. We always want the best forgetting that what we have now, with us, is the best for us. We always complicate ourselves while "getting the best" when we should be enjoying the little things in life and trying new things. We should be carefree, but not careless. If you want to do something just do it, but if you have doubt about doing something then that's all the more reason to do it, because we can't lose anything, but we can gain and trying new things gives us experience and the most important thing in life is experience because nobody can take that away from us. We are humans and we are all pros at over thinking things and making life complicated when it's very simple. You see the one who sent us made this world a game field. You either win or lose. It's up to you. You either get caught into worldly affairs and complications or you just live for the sake of living. Lets do something we always wanted to do. Don't think too much and don't lose at this game!!
By: Muntaqua Rana