Confidence and Control

Confidence. What is it? Why does everyone want it? Where can I get some? Where can you get some? Why is it that some people have confidence oozing out of them and other barely have any? Confidence makes you feel like you're at the top of the world and this is why everyone wants some.Everyone wants to be the boss, everyone wants to be in control. The key to a successful life is confidence. Here's the thing, nobody has confidence. You just have to show it. Sometimes you feel overwhelmed by the presence of someone because that person is all that you ever wanted to be. Trust me, the person who overwhelms is just like you, maybe that person is overwhelmed by someone else. Nobody is perfect because everybody is perfect in their own ways. Be in control, have control over yourself and your life, once you believe in yourself everything will be under your control. Keep working until you find your ground and you have control over it. This doesn't come easily, to come to this stage you need to have confidence. You need to first stand up for yourself and later you can stand up for what you believe in. If somebody is putting you down or hurting your feelings then it's not about you. Its about them. Some people just hurt others to feel better for themselves and there's a specific name for these kind of people. We call them bullies. Bullies are everywhere and anyone can be bullies. To be honest, we are the biggest bullies since we bully ourselves. Sometimes we need to give ourselves a break. Be a person who has enough confidence but not too much. Too much of anything is bad even if it is confidence or control. Be realistic...