Moment of Truth

Hey there. How are you? How are you right now at this moment? Ask yourself. Ask yourself how you truly feel right now. Are you okay with how you feel or could you have been better? What can you do to feel better? This satisfaction? You see, that's the thing. Nobody is ever completely happy, nobody is ever completely okay or even satisfied with the life that they lead and that is a part of life. You don't always get what you want. Some of us cave and learn to accept it and some of us fight and spend their lives trying to achieve this success or happiness or satisfaction. For now, you just need to stop, stop this race, stop this fight, stop draining yourself and think what you really want. What really calls out to you? What are you looking for and is it worth all this trouble? It may or may not be. I'd say, accept your reality first, accept your problems and face it, look at your problems directly, don't break and don't run from it. Accept it, accept yourself and really love yourself truly. Think about everything you've been through and the fact that you still kept going is brave really.  It may be one of the biggest victories in your life but that's not enough is it? You always want to be a little bit more perfect.
     My dear, perfect is an illusion and if we're talking about wanting more than this is the thing about us humans, we always want more.
     The most intelligent man once said, "A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness." ~ Albert Einstein.
    He was really onto something. Now I am not saying don't be successful or don't chase your dreams. I am saying that we're here for a good time, not a long time. Don't lose yourself in this chaotic world, find your safe place. Find something worth holding onto. Do small things like read a book that interests you, start gardening, get a pet or bake. Most importantly write, even if it is only one sentence, write, it will protect you.
     You will realise that most of your happiness comes from the small things in life because that's what matters. There are two ways you can see your life, you can choose to see that each moment has many lives or you can choose to see that one life has many moments. What do you choose?