Skulls and Roses (Undertaker X Reader)

Taking up this job I didn't know what I was in for. Sure, I knew I would be dealing with bodies and other horrific sights, but what I didn't know is that I would end up falling for a crazy man with grey hair.

"(Y/n)~! Pass me that jar over there dear~!" Undertaker calls from behind a coffin.

I look around to the shelf full of jars. My eyes widen slightly as there are so many filled with various grotesque things.

"Uh.." I look at each jar with a puzzled look.

"Hurry (Y/n), haven't got all day~!" He giggles.

"W-Which jar?" My puzzled expression intensifies.

There's no reply. I turn to look at him, only to be a few centimetres from his face. He backs me up against the shelves and smirks.

"This one" he says reaching over my head and grabbing a jar.

My face feels like it's on fire at his proximity. My breathing becomes heavier as his face inches closer to mine.

"I suppose I should be more specific next time" he cackles and gets back to work.

I sigh, disappointed he didn't make a move when he had a chance. I guess he just doesn't like me like that.

I look towards the clock, seeing my shift is over. I gather my things and turn to the undertaker.

"I'll see you tomorrow.." I nod my head as a goodbye and head out the door.

Before I can leave, I'm pulled back into the chest of the undertaker. He makes me face him and holds out a rose to me.

"Or.." He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "You can stay the night.." He whispers.

My eyes widen slightly and my face, once again, heats up. I reach up and brush away his bangs. Surprisingly, he doesn't protest and allows me to do this. I stare into his green eyes which stare directly back into my (E/c) eyes.

"I can show you what it feels like to be alive.." He lowly chuckles at his own pun.

He leans forward and presses his lips to mine. That night was the best night of my life.