I Love You, I Hate You (Claude x Reader)

Whenever I see him, I get angry yet excited. Whenever I'm near him, I want to kiss him but strike him. I don't know what it is. He makes me so mad but when we're between the sheets, it's like the world is ours.

"Tell me what you feel for me" his body presses mine against the wall.

Changing the sheets on the Young Earl's bed, turned into this. How scandalous. I would surely loose my job if he were to walk in.

"I loathe you" I look to the side, avoiding eye-contact with this man.

He lets out a halfhearted chuckle and leans to my ear.

"Loathe? Do you not mean love?" His tongue glides along the shell of my ear.

"I would never love a vile person such as yourself Claude. Release me and let me get back to my duties" It wasn't often I stood up for myself like this, it was only when I was feeling confident, such as today.

But I was all but confident when his hand worked on the back of my dress, unlacing it.

"Stop it." Trying to fight against him physically was useless, all I had was my words.

His free hand grips my chin and he forces his gaze upon me. His eyes are filled with amusement and lust.

"You can pretend you don't want this as much as you want (Y/n). But I can see it in your eyes. You're begging for my bare body against yours" he smirks.

There was nothing I could do. Everything he said was right. I did want him. So I let him have me.