His Kitten- Part Two (Sebastian x Reader) (LEMON)

WARNING: Sexual content and nosebleeds ahead!

The teasing became more constant. He'd even go as far as to slip his hand up my dress a few times. It was at the point where I had enough.

"Sebastian" My voice is just above a whisper as I approach him in the hallway.

It's late and the other servants and the Young Master have retired.

"Ah (Y/n), hello~" he walks to me and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You need to stop this Sebastian. All this teasing with no actual end is beyond frustrating" I move his hand away from me.

"Oh? Are you implying that you want more then just teasing~?" He chuckles.

"I-I didn't say that." I growl slightly.

"Because I'd be happy to oblige" Ignoring what I said previously, he pushes me against the wall and presses his lips to mine.

It takes me a few moments of struggling before I give up and finally submit to the man who drives me insane.

"I'll stop if you tell me to" he whispers against my lips.

I say nothing and he takes that as a sign to further his actions. His lips move to my neck, leaving rough kisses down to my collarbone. The back of his hands work on unlacing my dress and his kisses move lower as it drops to the floor.

"Such soft, smooth skin.." he mumbles against my shoulder before kissing down my arm.

He reaches my hand and places a small kiss on it before stepping back and removing his jacket.

"We're in a hallway Sebastian, we might be seen.." he chuckles at this.

"All the more fun my dear. Enjoy the thrill of it. Someone could catch me fucking you senseless" his chuckle darkens slightly and my blush darkens quite a lot.

He unbuttons his shirt and loosens his tie, throwing it over his shoulder. Next he unbuckles his belt, unzipping his pants.

I can't take my eyes off the sight before me. He's a very handsome, well built man.

He kneels in front of me, putting one of my legs over his shoulder. His mouth attaches to my clothed heat, making me  jolt and gasp out slightly.

"Now now milady, we don't want to wake anyone up do we?" He whispers, kissing along my inner thigh.

His fingers hook my panties and push them aside. He instantly begins working magic on my lower region, me covering my mouth.

He continues for awhile before standing straight, pulling his pants down enough so his member is out. My heart beats faster and faster with every advance he makes.

"I take it you've never done this before?" He teases my entrance with his tip.

"N-No, I haven't" he chuckles and grips my hips, slowly pushing in.

"Then I shall go slow at first" his breathing is now heavy and he groans at my tightness.

I gasp slightly as he pushes in further, digging my nails into his arms. His lips move to my neck, kissing it gently as he gives me time to adjust.

"A-Alright, you can move.." I take a breath and brace myself for what's about to come. (Hint: It's you- I'm sorry I'll leave *slowly backs into corner*)

He nods and begins moving slowly, pace increasing every minute or so. Soon enough his moving into me at an inhuman speed. My body shakes against the wall. I lean forward and bury my face into his shoulder to try help conceal my moans.

"I'm close.." he growls, grip even tighter now.

That'll bruise..

Soon enough I feel my release approaching too. My nails dig into his arms and I bite down on his shoulder causing him to groan. His hips jolt forward into mine and I feel his warm seed drip down my legs.

It's quiet for awhile but a chuckle breaks the silence.

"I suppose I should run us a bath now?" He leans back and rests head forehead against mine.

"Yes I suppose you should.." I find myself amused and blushing at this situation.

"(Y/n) Id like to call you mine.." he mumbles.

"Silly butler, of course, I was always yours after all, remember?" I giggle slightly.

"Yes, My Kitten.."

His kitten..

(Forgive my sins- Fuck it, Yolo.)