Bad Blood ~Chapter 2~

When Ella woke from her unconsciousness, her face was tear stained and her arms were caked with blood. Her cuts had stopped bleeding, but the pain had not stopped with it. Pain was always there, infecting her heart. Turning it black and tainting it with pure bad blood, even if she didn't know it. He knew it though, and each and everyday he wanted to stop it, but he wasn't allowed. Not until the night of her 18th birthday. That was the rule and if he broke it, he would lose her. He couldn't lose her, not now. He had fallen to far. He was in love with her. He had been since their first dream. No matter how hard he had tried to keep away from her, it just wasnt possible. It never would be...

Ella didn't feel the cold as the wild wind blew past her. She didn't feel it sting the tears on her face. She felt nothing, except the urge to find him. The man that haunted her dreams. Every night, he would die in her arms and she just couldn't take it anymore. She had to find him, it was the only way.

The trees behind Ella's house looked like tall, dark shadows, but they didn't scare her. As Ella walked towards the thick line of trees that led into the forest, she wondered if she would find him. She didn't know where he was, or why her legs were dragging her towards the dark, ghostly forest, but she decided to trust them and she didn't fight.

Her legs led her deep into the forest. She went over fallen branches, and stumbled a few times, but she didnt feel the painful stinging of her scratches. She just had to find him, if it was the last thing she ever did.

The feeling grew. Stronger and stronger. She was looking for him, he just knew it. Every time the aching in his chest grew, he knew she had gotten closer.

I'll be able to sense her thoughts soon, he thought as his heart began to beat faster. He couldn't help but smile. She was coming to find him! Standing in the cold didn't bother him, it was the waiting that drove him insane. He couldn't wait to see her. He couldn't wait for her to see him.

My girl, he thought as he sensed just how close she was.

The words ran through her mind. He hadn't heard them out loud, just in her head. My girl. It had been his voice, she knew it even though she had never heard it before. She just knew.

My boy, she thought happily. There was only silence for a few seconds and then she felt him smile, and she smiled too.

Where are you? Ella thought.

Follow your heart, was all he said.

Ella continued to follow her instincts, desperate to find him. She didnt see the storm or the wolves approaching her, she just concentrated on the feeling.

Ella only stopped when she heard growling. When she concentrated on seeing instead of feeling, she didn't expect to see two dozen wolves blocking her path, but that is indeed what she saw. All of them were growling and snarling at her. Ella froze in her place, to afraid to move. Ella was never afraid, but this scared her. She had never seen or heard about this happening to anyone and she didn't know what to do. The wolves slowly began to walk towards Ella, causing her to move backwards.

The last thing Ella remembered was falling onto her back and screaming...