Cat and Joey (Jatrific Fanfic)

CATS POV:

I just watched the thruth or dare video Joey and I did, for like the 50th time! I can't stop thinking about him! I picked up my journal and started writing, " Dear Diary, I can't stop thinking about joey! I just can't! I dream about him all the time he is all I ever think about! He probably doesn't even like me... I have no one to talk to! Maybe Justine or Meghan, but they wouldn't understand. Everytime I am around Joey my heart starts to race and I get all flusterted. I just wish he felt the same way!" I put down my journal and decided to call Meghan AND Justine. They said they would be here in 10 minutes, I think they could tell it was an emergency. After 10 minutes had past I heard a knock on my door. It was Justine, Meghan was a little late. 

Justine: Hey Cat! Whats wrong, you sounded really sad in the phone call!

Just then, Meghan came, and she said the same exact thing. I sat them both down and I told them everything. I told them how much I like Joey, and that I liked him from the day we met. I just talked my heart out. Meghan and Justine were shoked. They had blank faces, not knowing what to say. 

Meghan: FINALLY! You admitted it!

Justine: Yeah, about time!

Cat: What do you mean?

Justine: Well, it's obvious how much you like him. We all kinda had a feeling.

Meghan: Yeah, and you should really clear your history when you use my laptop.

Cat: Huh?

Meghan: I saw that you watched every single video you and Joey made.

Justine: Listen, we are here for you. We will help you get through this!

(Later that day)

It was night time and I was on my bed, cuddling with Beta, and eating ice cream. I wondered if I should text Joey. I stared at my phone, and then put it down. I put the ice cream back in the freezer and went to sleep.