Chapter 12: Jatrific Haters and Super Happy Jatrific Shippers

-- Joey's POV --

Joey: OK. It has been 30 since I uploaded. You wanna check...?

Cat: Yeah. 

Joey: OK. (Clicks refresh button)

Cat: 301+ views and 178 comments. Read them.

There were comments like,  'YES YES YES! I KNEW U 2 LIK EACHOVER! FINALLY YAHOO!'   'OMG FINALLY I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!' 

 I was so happy that everyone supported us. But then I saw comments like this, 'No! This can't be happening! Joey, you know you have feelings for Megan! and she had feeling for u! u 2 r ment to be together! brake up wit cat plz joey! jegan or moey 4 life!' I saw Cat put her head down. I could tell she was upset.

Joey: Cat, I don't have feelings for Megan. Only you!

Cat: I know I know. It's just, do you know how much hate you and I will get? Jegan shippers, shoey shippers, catisnotonfire shippers or amazingcat shippers. There are some crazy shippers out there and I can not believe how many times i just said shippers. (giggles)

Joey: (chuckles) Cat, I love you and people can hate as much as they want. it's not gonna change the way I feel about you. 

Cat: I love you too. You know, these past couple of days have been so stressful with telling everybody, we never had a night out to enjoy each other.

Joey: Enjoy each other? (Raises eyebrows)

Cat: (Slap's Joey's shoulder) That's not what i meant! I mean, like going out or something or staying in and snuggling, watching a movie! Stuff like that!

Joey: Your right! How about we go to dinner and come back to my place and watch a movie! We can even snuggle! 

Cat: I'd like that. Wait! What about Sawyer?

Joey: I forgot about him!

Cat: What about my place?

Joey: Sounds good to me! It's a date! (Leans n and kisses cat)

Cat and I started kissing. We laid down on the couch. We were making out untill I got a phone call.

Joey: Damn it!

I stopped kissing cat and answered. It was from sawyer.

-- Phone Call --

Joey: What up Soy Sauce?

Sawyer: Hi Joey! Just saw your video! 

Joey: Ok? 

Sawyer: Congrats bro! Did you read the comments? People were so siked about it!

Joey: Yeah I know! Listen, I'm in the middle of something so...

Sawyer: Oh i get it. BTW I am winking right now.

Joey: (Chuckles) Bye soy sauce!

Sawyer: Bye Joey.

-- End of Call --

The rest of the night, we just got phone calls from our friends and family. It's like we were getting married. Cat got really bumbed out by some of the haters, but she got better. I ended up staying the night If you know what  I mean. ;). 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS AWFUL PLZ DONT HATE! this was a filler chapter.

THE NEXT 2 CHAPTERS R GOING TO BE SUPER INTENSE! I PROMISE SO LOOK FORWARD TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHE GONNA BE A LOT OF DRAMA :D

-- TINA