The not so date (part 1-3)

(CAT'S POV)

I had just woken up, and I was still thinking of Joey. I didn't know if I should tell him or not. It was all I could think about. Right when I was about to get out of bed, my phone started to ring. It was Joey. I started freaking out. I didn't know if I should answer or not. By the time I reached to my phone the ringing stop. Then I got a text from Joey. It said, " Hey cat! Long time no see! we shud hang out today, maybe shoot a vid or sumthin. txt me if ur awake!" I decided to call him back. He picked up the phone. 

Joey: Hey cat! Did I wake you?

Cat: No no! You called after I woke up!

Joey: Good good. Hey listen, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today, maybe get some boba or go eat?

Cat: Umm, yeah sure! Sounds fun!

Joey: Great! Should I pick you up in an hour?

Cat: Sounds good!

*END OF CALL*

Oh my god! Yay! Me and Joey are gonna hang out! I texted Megan and Justine so they can help me choose something to wear. They said they will be right over. 15 minutes past and they were here. I told them that I was gonna hang out with Joey and we spent 30 minutes picking out the perfect outfit. They left after a while. After and hour past I heard a knock on my door. It was  Joey! I looked at my self in the mirror and said " Cat, you can do this. Just ac normal and tell Joey how you feel!" I walked over to the door and answered it. 

(JOEY'S POV)

Cat opened the door. She looked prettier than ever! I knew today I had to tell her how I feel! 

Cat: Hey Joey!

Joey:  Hi! You look great!

Cat: Thanks. Should we get going?

Joey: Oh yeah! 

We walked to the car. I opened the door for her and then I sat down after. We talked the whole car ride and I still didn't tell her where i was gonna take her. 

Cat: wait joey! Where are we going?

Joey: Just wait and find out!

Cat: I can't! We have been driving for 40 minutes!

Joey: We are almost there!

We drived for another 10 minutes.

Joey: Were here!

Cat: Where are we? It's beautiful!

Joey: It is a meadow. I thought you'd like to eat here!

Cat: That sounds amazing! But, we don't have any food.

Right then I took out a piknick basket. I took out all the food, the blankets and set everything down.

Cat: Wooow! Nice.

We both sat down and ate. We stayed there for an hour. We lyed down next to each other looking at the clouds. It was the perfect dat. Well, it wasn't really. She doesn't know it's a date.

Joey: Should we get going?

Cat: Yeah. I will help clean everything!

We cleaned everything up and went back to the car and started to drive. 

Cat: I had a really great time!

Joey: Yeah, me too. Hey, wanna go to my place and shoot a video or something?

Cat: OK!