Chapter 5: The unforgetable night ;)

CAT'S POV:

Unfortunattly, "or I could just stay here" didn't mean what I thought.. For like, an hour we just talked. Then we started kissing! We weren't "doing it" or anything, we were just making out. Then, it got a little intense. Before I knew it, Joey was taking off his shirt and so was I! YES! FINALLY! He ripped off his shirt and took his pants off. I started to take my pants off. It was getting really crazy! He took ou his wallet and inside was a condom. When I saw it, i started to get nervous. Is this really happening? He unhooked my bra and he took of his underwear. He put the condom on and we were doin it. It was really crazy. He was kissing me on the neck and I think I even got a hicky. I started kissing HIS neck. After that, it was all a blur.

THE NEXT MORNING:

Joey's POV:

It was early in the morning, Cat was still asleep. I still couldn't believe that it finally happened. I tried not to stare at her while she was asleep, but she looked so cute. I saw her eyes opening.

Cat: Oh, morning joey!

Joey: Good morning.

It was kinda awkward. We just had sex, I didn't know what to say. So, I just said the first thing that came to mind.

Joey: So, last night was really fun!

Cat: Yeah.

*silence*

Cat: Ok, I am sorry. This feels so awkward. I mean, we just had sex!

Joey: I know! I was thinking the same thing!

Cat: So, does this mean we are boyfriend and girlfriend?

Joey: I guess it does *smiling*

I gave a small kiss on the lips and i just layed there.

Cat: I am gonna go put some clothes on.

Joey: Yeah me too.

Cat: Umm, can you look away while I got get my clothes.

Joey: We just had sex and your embaressed?

Cat: Yeah, just look away!

Joey: Alright! *looks away*

*Cat gets her clothes and goes to the bathroom*

*Then Joey gets up to get dressed*

Cat: OH MY GOD!

Joey: *runs to the bathroom* WHAT WHAT HAPPENED!?

Cat: * points to her huge hicky* LOOK AT THIS MASSIVE HICKY! NOW EVERYONES GONNA KNOW WE "DID IT"

Joey: Don't worry, just put some makeup over it.

Cat: Oh my god!

Joey: What?

Cat: Look at YOUR neck!

Joey: *looks in the mirror and gives a tiny scream* Thats huge!

*Joey and cat take cat's makeup and cover the hicky*

Joey: There! We can barely see it.

Cat: Good, because i don't think I am ready to tell our friends that we're dating!

Joey: I know, me niether.

*Cat and joey walk out of the bathroom. and go sit on the bed*

Cat: So, what are we going to do?

Joey: I know!

*joey lans to cat and they start to kiss. tthen it gets more intense*

Cat: *stops* Wait! We can't  have sex.

Joey: i know. We are just kissing.

*they continue kissing on the bed and laying down.*

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Cat: Someone's at the door!

_______________________________________________________________________________

(THIS IS NOT A PART OF THE STORY)

Hey! If you have some suggestions on the next chapter of the story please tell me in the comments! Also, idk what to call this chapter so , what should i call it?