!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(WARNING, SOME BAD WORDS JUSS SAYIN)

CAT'SPOV:

(3 MONTHS LATER)

Joey and I were at the park and he was vlogging. He vlogs every single thing, which gets on my nerves. "Joey, we are having a picnic together, can you please put he camera away?" I asked. He looked at the camera and did his sassy girl voice again, "Well catrific is being a prissy pants now!' I just rolled my eyes and said, "Joey, I am serious. Put. It. Away." He shook his head and said, "No can do girlfriend. The viewers want me too much. I think ur just gonna have to leave." He was getting on my last nerver. Always recording everything we're doing. "OK." I said and walked away. He shut his camera off and said, "Wait Cat I wasn't serious!" I just ignored him and walked to my car. I drove back to my house to get some peace and quiet. I mean, I love Joey, but he is being so clingy! Also, he won't stop recording ever single friggin thing we do! I sat on the couch and said to myself, "Finally some peace and quiet." After a few seconds, I turned on the TV going on ABC family. I was watching some re-runs of PLL, when Joey walks through the door. Why did I give him a key? "What the hell was that?" He asked angrily. I turned around and saw he was recording. Again. UGH DOES THIS GUY EVER PUT THE CAMERA DOWN!/!??!?!?!?!?!?!? "It was me walking away! I am sick of that stupid camera always in my face! And I am not surprised you are filming all of this!" I yelled. I never really raie my voice, but I did. He was PISSING ME OFF! "Because Cat! I have a lot of subscribers and I need to film everything!" I rolled my eyes and said, "Well, if you wanna film everything, FILM IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! AND GIVE ME BACK MY KEY!" He handed the key t me and walked out the door. UGHH!!! He is literly driving me insande. Whenever I wake up, he's there, with a camera. The whole day, I just want some tim with him, but he has to bring his side chick, the camera. I layed back down on the couch and proceeded to watch some PLL re-runs. 

(Night Time)

It was night time so I was just on youtube. I saw one of my subscriptions posted a video. It was joey and the video was called, "Play fightin with ma gurl" WTF!? Play fightin?? FUCKIN PLAY FIGHTIN??? Whatever it's better if the viewers didn't know we were actually fighting. I didn't even bother watching the video. I just shut my computer and went to sleep.

JOEY'S POV:

These past few days, I feel like Cat is getting annoyed of me. I don't think she likes that I vlog everything, but the viewers are important to me. But I also don't want to loose her. Whatever I'm tired, I should go to sleep.

(THE NEXT MORNING)

"Good Morning everyone!" I said to the camera, "Today is going to be an exciting day! I am doing a collab with Soy Sauce and then maybe hanging out with kitty cat!" I said and turned off the camera. I got up from bed and got ready.

I called Cat asking if she wanted to hang out;

Joey: Ring Ring Ring

CAT: Hello? (coughs)

JOEY: Mornin Cat. You okay?

CAT: NO (coughs) I am sick. I can't hang out today! 

JOEY: Oh that's okay. I hope you get better.

CAT: (coughs really loud) Thanks. Bye.

Weird. Cat seemed super fine yesterday. Whatever.

CAT'S POV:

 I i just lied to Joey. I tld him I was sick, when I wasn't. But I was tired of him! HE IS SOMETIMES SO ANNOYING! I just need a day to myself. Just one day. I hate lying to Joey, but I spend every single day with him. I wouldn't mind that, if he didn't stick a camera in my face 24/7. Maybe I should just talk to him about it. All of a sudden, my doorbell rang. Wonder who that could be. I walked to the door and saw a shadow of a guy. OH CRAP IT'S JOEY! I quickly ran to my room, grabbed my robe and went back to the door. 

CAT: (Opens Door) "Hey Joey!" (cough)

JOEY: "Hey babe!"

JOEY'S POV:

Cat and I were on the couch, just talking and no camera. I think she got annoyed at me. 

CAT: I'm surprised you don't have your camera.

JOEY: Yeah well, Can't have it everyday right?

CAT: Yeah. This is nice. I like just talking to you. Ya know, with out the camera.

JOEY: haha. Yeah, me too.

I knew Cat wasn't sick, and only said that because she was annoyed at me, but I didn't say anything.

The rest of the day, Cat and I snuggled and watched TV.

--//--3 YEARS LATER--//--

CAT'S POV

Today was Joey and I's anniversery. I don't even think he remembered. He told me Kalel and Anthiny were having a party, so I wore a dress. He also told me to meet him there, which is weird because he usually picks me up. 

--//--THE PARTY--//--

I finally arrived at the party, but no body was here. "HELLO?" I called out. No answer. All of a sudden, I see Joey walk up to me. 

JOEY: Hey cat.

CAT: Joey, where is everybody??

JOEY: Cat can I tell you something?

CAT: Yeah?

JOEY: I love you.

CAT: I love you too?

JOEY: No, I REALLY love you. With all my heart. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Joey got down on one knee. OMG

JOEY: Cat, will you--

CAT: YES! YES YES YES YES!

Joey got up and put the ring on my finger and kissed me, for a long time. I was in tears. I couldn't believe it. 

JOEY's POV

Cat said yes! SHE SAID YES! finally, the lights turned on and reveiled everybody. Cat was so shocked. There was cake and everything. I have the perfect life, the prefect job and the perfect girl. Like was just perfect. 

---------------------------------

THE END!

--------------------------------

OMG! It's the end. Thank you to everyone who read my fanfic, it means alot.

I will not be making a sequal, BTW. So.... yeah. 

I hope you enjoyed reading! 

BYE!!!!!!!!

Love,

Tina K.