Chapter 13: DRAMA! (Part 1)

Joey's POV:

I woke up tothe sound of my annoying alarm. I groaned and hit snooze. I realized Cat wasn't in my bed anymore, so where was she?

I walked into the kitchen and saw her eating a bowl of cereal. 

Cat: Mornin Joey! 

Joey: Mornin Cat!

Cat: Ermm... Joey?

Joey: Yeah?

Cat: Can you please put on some clothes?

Joey: Haha. OK.

I walked into my room and put on my shirt and pants. I walked back to the living room and saw Cat on tumblr. There were Jatrific posts all over her dash. It was nice knowing a lot of people liked us as a couple, but there were some people who hated it. It was either out of jealousy or just no reason. i knew Cat was upset about it, but she always brushed it off. 

Joey: "Better?" I asked as I entered the living room.

Cat: "Yes!" She said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Joey: So I was thinking...

Cat: You were thinking?

Joey: That you and I could goto dinner tonight.

Cat: Like date night?

Joey: Yeah! We can go to dinner, take a walk. And then go home nd have some adult fun!

Cat: Adult fun? As in...

Joey:Yup!

Cat:OK!

Joey: So I will pick you up at 7:00?

Cat: Mmkay.

Joey: Great. Wear something fancy!

Cat: You two!

Joey: Alright well, I'll see you then!

Cat: Alright. See you then!

I walked out of her house and into my car.

Cat's POV:

The rest of the day I was just on the internet, reading comments. Some were nice, some were not. I was scrolling down the comments when I came across a comment. It said, "UGH! NO JOEY SHE DON DIZERV U U HAV 2 BE WIT MEGUN BC U 2 R MENT FOR EACH OTHER!!! CAT IS A BICH AND SHE DOENT DIZERV U JOEY NO BREAK UP WIT HER I BET HER P**SY STANK!!!!! NOOOO! JEGUN JEGUN JEGUN!!!!! F****!!!!!" 

Usually comments don't bother me, but for some reason this one did. I quickly closed my laptop and looked up to my clock. Oh shit! it was 6:00!

I ran into my room and tried to put an outfit together. I looked pretty decent! (pic on the side--->)

I quickly did my hair and makeup. I looked at my clock again and it said 7:15. Huh, Joey is a alittle late. 

OK a lot late. It was no around 7:30. Why was Joey so late? I decided to call him.

The phone kept ringing and ringing, but there was no answer. I guess I will just wait a while.

I waited and waited and waited and now it was 8:00! WTF? He stood me up! Why would he do this to me?

Joey's POV:

I was getting ready for Cat and I's date! I was so excited! I was styling my hair when there was a knock on the door. Outside was Connor Franta. 

Joey: Oh hey. Connor... WHat are you doing here?

Connor: I sent you a message saying that if we could do a collab and you said yes..

Joey: When did you do that?

Connor: Yesterday......

Joey: Oh! I completely forgot!! Come on in!

I knew I should have told him I was going on a date, but we had plans. I just sent Cat a text saying I can't make it.

Connor and I did our collab and now it was 8:00. Connor already left and I was justing sitting on the couch, sipping my green juice and watching TV. All of a sudden the door burst open. It was Cat. She looked FURIOUS. 

Cat: WHAT THE HELL JOEY? IT IS 8:40 AND YOUR JUST HERE SIPPIN YOUR JUICE! YOU STOOD ME UP!

Joey: Cat, I sent you a text saying I couldn't make it.

Cat: WHat text I got no text?

I checked my phone and saw the text didn't send.

Joey: oops. My bad. It didnt send!

Cat: What were you doing all this time?

Joey: Connor came over...

Cat: You couldn't have told him you had plans???

Joey: Well. I agreed to do a collab with him yesterday... so...

Cat: You no what Joey? SCREW YOU!

And with that, she walked out the door. DAMN! I screwed up! SHe hates me now, I shoudlve told Connor to leave! UGH! 

I will just sleep on it.

--

A/N:

Hey guys!!!! OMg havn't updated in sooo long!!! Srry. I know this wasn't that long sometimes I just don't feel like writing this.

Please follow!!