7

/sab\

it was around 5:30 so i started getting ready for my date with Cameron.

i took a shower and then put on my white lace bra and panties. I put on high waisted denim shorts and a black crop top with a cardigan. I decided to leave my hair natural an let it air dry. I did some simple makeup and grabbed my phone and slid on my vans. it was now about 7:00 so Cameron should be here any minute.

Cameron came and knocked at the door. I opened it and he looked at me up and down smiling.

"you look gorgeous." he said.

I smiled and hugged him. we got in the car and drove off.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"surprise." he says.

i groan and he laughs. about 5 minutes later he says,

"here."

he pulled up at a mini golf course. I love mini golf.

"Oh my gosh Cameron mini golf is my favorite!" i say, "how'd you know?" i add.

"lucky guess." he says and winks at me.

we head out on the course and I snap a picture of him and caption it
"you are beyond adorable❤️" and put it on my story.

I also put on my story and picture of Cameron and I and he's kissing me cheek. which he loved so I sent it to him.

we golfed for awhile and once we reached the last hole. I was up and got a hole in one.

"Hell yes!" I shout and hug Cameron.

I pulled away, inches between our faces.

we both lean in and his lips come onto mine. it was probably the most amazing kiss ever.

I pulled away and smiled at him.

we head back to the car and it was dark outside. We got in the car. On the ride home I drifted off to sleep hugging his arm.

/Cam\

She fell asleep on me, she is so adorable.

this was the best date ever.

I snap a picture of her and caption it,
"goodnight princess" and put it on my story.

"Sab we're at your house." I say waking her up.

We both got out and walked towards her door.

She turns towards me and I kiss her one last time before she goes in.

--------

-Z