11

/sab\
*1 WEEK LATER*

"Okay im packed lets go!" I say to Cameron and Lacey as I walked downstairs.

Lacey also got invited to Magcon, she makes youtube videos as well.

( just to be clear this is the old magcon)

we grab our bags and put them in the car. Cam and I sat up front, Cam was driving, and Lacey and Jack sat in the back. We started driving to the airport. It was about a 40 minute drive to the airport and it was 6 in the morning so I drifted off to sleep with Cam's hand on my thigh.

*at the airport*

We met up with Bart and the others.

"Sab!" Matt yells to me and I run and hug him. Cameron didn't mind, he knew Matthew had been my bestfriend since i was 10.

We all sat down and waited.

I noticed a few other girls were here. Besides me, Lacey and Mahogany. There was a cute blonde sleeping on Shawn's shoulder, and a brunette with Hayes.

after about 5 more minutes of waiting we got up and boarded the plane. I sat in the window seat and Cam sat beside me.

I took a gorgeous snap of the airplane view and captioned it
'New York here we come'
and posted it to my story.

I went on twitter and saw all the guys were tweeting things like
"so excited for NY"
or
"Magcon tour day 1 starts tomorrow!"

I smiled at how excited the boys were to see their fans, it was adorable.

*in NY*

we got off the plane and headed towards the hotel.

"Okay Cameron, Sabrina, Hayes and Ariana will share a room." Bart says and tells everyone else the arrangements.

Ariana, that was the brunette's name, Im guessing she was Hayes's girlfriend because of the way she looked at him. She's really pretty and I think i've seen her make vines. I though to myself.

we went to our rooms and started to unpack.

from: Nash ; to: group chat
everyone come to our room

We all got up and headed to his room.

*******
after hours of playing truth or dare and hanging out,

"lets go to the pool." Taylor says.

we all agreed and got ready.
//////////////////

❤️❤️