15

"um thank you." I say awkwardly to Sammy. he smirked at me and turned around to talk to Jack.

I'm guessing Sammy was the one who grabbed my ass in the pool...

we all left and went to the car. Of course with my luck, I was in between Cameron and Sammy. I sat a little more closer to Cameron. i felt Sammy's hand glaze over my leg, and i shifted uncomfortably. Cameron noticed and gave me a weird look.

"you okay?" he asks, "yeah im fine." I lie.

We finally arrived at the hotel and got out. We all stood outside for a few minutes. Cameron's arm was around my waist and my head was on his shoulder.
Once again, Sammy stood behind me. and once again, he touched me, this time i got really annoyed.

"Can you stop?" I shout kind of loudly. everyone looks at us.

I run off to the room.

/Cam's pov\

"what was that about?" I ask Sammy.

"i dont know man." he says and shrugs.

/Matt's pov\

I saw the whole thing, I've noticed it all night.

Sammy keeps touching Sabrina.

I get up and follow Sab to the room. As i walk in I see her sitting on the bed.

"I saw what he did." I say to her.

"what?" she says noticing i entered.

"Sam. I've noticed all night how he hasnt left you alone." I say.

"please dont tell Cameron." she begs.

"wait what? why dont you want me to tell Cam?" I say confused.

"because i dont want to ruin their friendship, they have been friends for awhile." she explains, "please Matt keep this between us." she begs.

"fine." I give in.

/Sab\

After Matt and I talked, Cameron rushed into the room.

"Sabrina are you okay?" he asks.

"im okay Cam." I say.

"um-" Matt starts to talk but i shoot him a glare. He nods and walks out.

i have to keep this secret.

----------