22

/Sabrina\

warning: smut
I woke up with Cameron's arms wrapped around me and the sun shining through the window.

Staring outside I felt a kiss on my cheek, I turned and gently kissed Cam's lips.

"Morning baby." I say.

"Morning baby girl." He replies, still half asleep, yet he still managed to turn me on.

I turned to face Cam and ran my hands down his shirtless abs and to his shorts. I rubbed slowly earning a small moan from Cameron. After a few seconds I slipped my hand completely into his shorts and rubbed his, now hard, cock faster.

Cam flipped us over so I was on top. I continued with the hand job as he closed his eyes in pleasure. Sliding down his shorts and boxers, I pull his cock out and put the tip in my mouth. Continuing, Cameron let out loud moans and profanities.

I bobbed my head taking in more of his large cock as he moaned louder. After a minute or two he came. With him now completely naked, he flipped placing me on the bottom. He took off my shirt and bra first gripping my boobs, then moving down to take off my shorts. He rubbed me through lace and i moaned loudly. Taking off my panties, he slipped in and fingered me till I came.

Grabbing a condom, i rolled it on his cock as he positioned himself at my entrance. He placed his hands on my knees and spread my legs wide. Then i lifted my legs around him and he slid in and thrusted going faster each time. After a few minutes, we both came and he slid out.

"Babe that was amazing." Cam says out of breath.

I nodded and curled into him.

----

sorry for being gone, but hey smut scene, surprise!!