Grudges

Heyyyyy guys 😄 (sounding like a creeper) lol

I'm trying my best not to update too late, so I usually have a chapter done already but prolong it to check my mistakes but I still have some idk

But shoutout to all the new readers I'm getting 💁🏽

Anyway let's not delay the story

Enjoy 🔑

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michael

I jumped out of my sleep from my alarm ringing as loud as it was. As soon as I shut it off, my head began to felt like someone has knocked me up the side of my head with a bulldozer. I massaged my temple as I look to the right on my nightstand to see two pills of aspirin and a glass of sparkling water. I quickly down the pills and wash it down with the drink. I looked at the alarm clock and saw that it was 12 in the afternoon.

Damn, what the hell did I drink last night? I thought as I pulled the covers back and made my way into the bathroom to take a piss. As I washed my hands and grabbed my toothpaste and toothbrush to brush my teeth I heard the bedroom door open. After brushing my teeth and washing my face I walked out the bathroom to see Noelle, dressed in her Nike sweatsuit, putting her hair up in a top bun.

"Hey babygirl." I said walking up behind her as she applied some Chapstick to her lips. She remained silent not even looking at my reflection in the mirror. I tried to place a kiss on her neck, but got rejected as she moved from infront of me and went into the closet to grab her sneakers.

"Noelle what's happened? What I do?" I asked, but she still ignored me as she tied her shoe lace and walk past to leave out the door only to be pulled by her waist. "So you just not gonna answer me now?"

"Get the fuck off of my Michael." She demanded as she tried to wiggle out of my grasp.

"No. I wanna know why you got a fucked up attitude for." I replied looking straight her, but she wouldn't even look at me.

"You should know why." I sucked my teeth only for her to mean mug me.

"No I honestly don't know why the hell yo' ass is talking about." I said aggregately.

"I'll tell yo' as why I'm muthafuckin' upset Michael. Yo' stupid ass decided to get drunk last night and embarrassed the fuck outta me infront of everyone. That's why I'm upset." She yelled as she shoved me in the chest. As soon as she said that, last night event quickly came back into my memory.

I sighed. "I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?" She asked.

"Yeah." I stated.

"No, I'm the one who should be sorry. I should be apologizing to Don for you ruining his event." She reiterated. "If it wasn't for him helping me get you into the car, our asses would be in hospital cause yo' ass thought you could drive pissy ass drunk."

"Man whatever." I said walking out the door as she trailed behind me.

"Whatever? That's all you got to say?"

"Look." I turned around towards her. "Your friend Don is cool and all, but I don't trust the nigga."

"What? Your ass should be grateful that he cared enough for us to make sure we got home safe. Fuck you don't trust him."

"I just don't iight."

"Well I do Michael, more than I do trust you." She said pointed her finger into my chest.

"Excuse me? What you mean you can't trust me? I haven't done anything to make you not trust me."

"How am I suppose to know that? You're barely around when I need you. Who knows what you could be doing while your 'out'. You could be still fucking around with that Sydney bitch!" She assumed.

"I'm not! I told you I don't fuck with her like that anymore. The only time I heard from her is when Dre was telling me their's baby due date." I yelled showing her the text from my cellphone. After a while there was silence between us. A very awkward but tense silence filled the room.

She sighed as she made her way over to me. "I'm sorry..." She said laying her head onto my chest. "I just can't help how I feel... I'm sorry I-" Noelle started bursting out in tears. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and held her close. "I didn't mean what I said its just.... this is all too familiar to me."

"I understand baby, but you gotta understand I'm not him. I wouldn't do you the way he did. You can't allow him to have this much power of you." I said lifting her head up to face me. "I know you said you don't wanna talk to him anymore, but I really think you should. You haven't moved on and I don't want him hindering our relationship."

"No Michael I can't face him I can't." I pecked her lips.

"Do it for me then. Do it for our future together. Cause if you hold onto this pain, our relationship isn't gonna last with this past pain of yours. Do it for me please." She looked at me for a few moments and nodded her head.

"Okay Michael, I'll do it. Only for one condition." She replied.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"I have to do it alone." I sighed. "Please understand, I don't you getting involved anymore than you have."

"Fine, but if anything happens..." I trailed off.

"I know baby, just let me handle it. Okay?"

"Iight." I said reconnecting our lips as I lifted her off of the ground by her thighs.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Short? I know 😒

But I'm just stretching out this chapter I wrote over the weekend to make the story longer...

Vote, Comment &Share lovelies💖

Don't forget to wear sunblock cause it's 🔥 over here in the east coast 😎

- lovekarexo 🌹