Hold On

real quick!

congratulations to class of 2016!!! 🎓👏🏾😁

wish y'all the best and hope you accomplish your dreams 💭

also, I am taking a summer class this summer (5 week course), so the updates my be later then usual

BUT trust I won't be slacking in the storyline okay?👌🏾

Alright, on with the story...🔑

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Noelle

Last night Michael came home late, but at least he came home right? Being in a previous relationship with Tristan I understood what comes with being with someone famous. I've never complained or make a fuss about it, even when I should've with my ex. But I know Michael would never do the same. I have faith in him and I'm giving him my all. I just hope he is too.

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed. Michael had told me he had to shoot another part for his film. He even gave me his credit card to treat myself for coming back so late. Of course, I didn't want to take it, being the prideful woman my mother raised me to be, but he persuaded me into taking it. I got up doing my usual morning routine and got dressed in a simple full denim outfit with my leather booties.

 I got up doing my usual morning routine and got dressed in a simple full denim outfit with my leather booties

I was greeted by a tall, built bodyguard as I made my way outside. Michael thought it would be a good idea to have a bodyguard with me, since we've made our relationship known to the public. I mean I understood completely on why I did one. I few weeks ago I had an incident with stalker that found out where me and Michael's apartment was at, and even lied to our landlord about being my cousin just to get a key.

I can say when I was with Tristan I never needed one. Not saying that Tristan ain't claim me in public, but we kept our relationship private. We thought it was a good idea, so that no outrageous rumors would come about. Sadly, I should've thought otherwise. Maybe our relationship wouldn't have fallen apart like it did, but let me not focus on the "what ifs".

"Goodmorning Mrs. Jordan. My name is Trevor, but you can me Big T for short." Big T said smiling as I approach the all black escalade.

"Goodmorning to you too, Big T." I said shaking his large hand. "Big T did Michael tell you to address me as that?"

"Mr. Jordan? Yes he did, he said you were his wife." He replied as I bite the inside of my cheek to prevent myself from blushing. Of course he would.

"Just call me Noelle, okay?" He nodded as he opened the car door for me. After getting into the car, Big T shut the door after I got settled in and made his way to the driver side and got in as well.

"Where to Mrs.- I mean Noelle?" Big T asked.

"Ahh... Melrose avenue I've alway wanted to go there to check out the stores."

"Okay, first stop Melrose Ave." He announced pulling off into the road.

Few hours later....

It was going on 2 o'clock in the afternoon and Big T was holding a couple bags that were to heavy for me to carry. I honestly am happy I did take his credit card. Now I know what they mean by shopping can be therapeutic.

We did get stopped a few times cause a few bystanders recognize me from my Instagram and had asked for my autograph and to take photos. A few younger kids told me I inspired them, which touched my heart. I never thought I would be somebody's role-model. I mean I've made a few mistakes before, but I overcame them.

After all the shopping I did we headed back to car to ride around Hollywood to see where some of restaurants were at. It took us about a good ten minutes til I spotted a nice restaurant that looked pretty decent from the outside.

Big T was able to find a good parking spot, so I wouldn't have to walk to far. We made it to the restaurant 'Taste Dat" and was quickly sat down. The greeter informed us that they usually do reservations, but luckily they wasn't packed so thank GOD for that. When we were seated I had ordered some orange juice and their special for the day, shrimp scampi with a side salad.

As the waiter places my meal upon the table I hear a male voice yelling my name from other side of the restaurant.

"Well if isn't Nola bunny, on the west coast." Don said walking up to my table.

"Yup Donald Duck, I have arrived." I joked standing up to give him a hug as Big T eyed him. "He coo Big T." He simply just nodded and went back to his eating his meal I forced him to order. After all it was my treat for helping me out all day.

"I see you had to hire a bodyguard." Don said taking a chair from a table next to us.

"Actually, Michael suggested it since the incident with that stalker I told you about a few weeks back."

"Oh yeah!, Well that's just how it be when you a pretty muthafucka." Don joked making me giggled. "You enjoying yourself out here?"

"I guess... I mean it's aight." I shrugged taking a sip of my OJ.

"What?! What you mean it's aight. Cali is lit girl."

"No it's just....since I've been out here Michael been busy with movie stuff and we haven't been able to do anything together." I confessed. Don nodded his head listening to what I was saying.

"That's just how Hollywood is. It can consume most of a person's personal, but I'm pretty sure he's smarter then to let it interrupt y'alls relationship. Just patient with em'." I nodded agreeing with what he was saying. I don't mean to sound selfish, but I don't like waiting all night for him like some kind of housewife. I got a life too you know.

"Anyway, what you've been up to?"

"Nothing just been preparing for this gig I'm hosting this Thursday coming. You and ya boy should come thru." He said digging in his back pocket and handed me a flyer. I looked at the well advertised flyer thinking it over.

"I'll see Donny. I'll see." I replied putting the flyer in my purse.

"Aight, I'll holla at you later." Don got up from his seat, planting a small kiss on my forehead. "Behave yourself babygirl." He joked walking out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry if the chapter seems boring

BUT I promise the drama is soon to come

like they say "The Calm before the Storm" 🌾🌩

Like, Comment& Share 💁🏽

- karerose 🌹

Excuse the errors/mistakes