Quality Time

I'm loving the outcome y'all

I honestly didn't expect this many people to like the first chapter

so hopefully y'all like this one 🙂

Enjoy 🔑

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michael

"Hey Michael, what's going on man?" one asked.

"Tell us something about your new film?" Another asked.

"Is it true that you eloped in Miami?"

"Should we be expecting any future Jordans from you?" The next one questioned.

I shook my head as I made my way into the airport. These paparazzi are a trip man, I swear to it. They'll either make your career or break it, like I always say 'They'll love you one day then curse you by the evening'. Only thing I was worrying about is picking up my baby. This'll be her first time out here in Cali, so I gotta make sure she enjoys it. Especially if I wanna convince her to move out here with me, but that's a conversation for a different day.

I waited for another good twenty minutes at Noelle's luggage pick-up terminal. A couple people started walking put from picking up there luggage still no sign of Noelle. Finally, I caught a glimpse of two hair buns swaying in the air complimented with a energetic smile as her eyes found mines. Running full speed, she leaped into my open arms.

"Baby!" She squealed squeezing her slender arms my neck. We stayed in the same position for a few minutes while I inhaled her sweet aroma Coconut oil. We slowly pulled apart sharing a few gentle kisses. I placed her hand in mines and pulled along her luggage in the other.

"How was the flight?" I asked her as we approached the escalade handing Noelle's luggage to my driver Dimitri.

"Ugh, it was long and boring. I felt like the dry air from the plane was draining the youthfulness in my face." She complained as she got into the car.

"Well, look at the bright side. At least you're sitting next to daddy." I said smirking.

"Ha!, don't get ahead of yourself Michael. Anyway where are we going?"

"We are going to my place." I said replying back to one of my manager's texts. "We should be there in the next 15 minutes tops that's if the traffic ain't too backed up."

"What?!"

2 hours later

Noelle

Holy Saint Peter and I thought New York traffic was terrible. We were barely even moving. You would think there was major car accident or something. We finally pulled up to this very upscale, but modern neighborhood. You could tell the people that lived here had some major stacks in they bank accounts. The driver, whose name I've learned is Dimitri, stopped at the fourth house on the street.

 The driver, whose name I've learned is Dimitri, stopped at the fourth house on the street