It's getting real

Marios P.O.V
Yesterday was the best day of my life.
I woke up Hugging Sky and her hugging me she has such a great personality."Sky you awake" "No I'm sleeping" "Oh ok sorry" *Sky looks at Mario* "How would I talk to you if I was sleeping?" "Oh yeah" *They both start laughing* "So my tour is coming up" "Oh yeah I can't wait to stay here alone in this room hahaha" "Actually you're coming on stage with me" "Really?" *Sky looked up at him*
"Yeah" *He looked down at her as they both smiled and blushed* "I still don't understand why or how you like me" "I really do Sky" "I feel like you don't" "But I do" "I want to believe you Mario I really do its just hard t-" *Mario grabs her chin softly looks down at her as she looked up and he kissed her gently it soon turned into a making out session* "MARIO!" *Both looked up* "You ruined the moment" "I thought you said you wouldn't tell her!" "Well you see" "Nevermind have fun doing whatever you were doing" "Ok?" *Charlie exited the room* "That was akward" "Yeah" *Both started laughing* "So..." "Yeah?" "Should we get back to what we were doing?" "Mario!" "Hahaha what?" "You're just so casual about it like the heck?" "I'm sorry" "Don't be sorry" *He leans in to kiss her she puts her hand on his soft lips* "No Mario" *Mario goes to his bed pretends to be sad Sky gets up goes to his bed* "It's my turn" *Sky kisses him*
Fast forward a few minutes
*Sky's on top of him both kissing*
"I seriously hate both of you" *Both look at Charlie and laugh* "Charlie" "Mario" "Charlie" "Ughhh you always win at this!" *Charlie stomps out of the room* "What was that all about?" "I honestly don't know" *Both laugh* "So" "So what?" "Since he ruined it again you wanna get back to what we were doi-" *Sky kisses him gently* "All you're getting from me" "Ok fine with me" *She gets off of him and goes on her bed* "Sky" "Yes" "Don't leave me like that" "Why you say that?" *Mario makes a sad face* "I wanna cuddle" "Well you're gonna have to come and get it" "Ok" *She gets out of bed and so does he* "I'm hiding" "And I'll find you" "Sure" *She gets in her bed and goess under her covers* "I know where you are" *Mario gets on the bed and takes off the covers* "Hello" *Sky starts laughing* "What?" "You're so cute" "Sure" "You are" "Not as cute as you" *Mario leans in to kiss Sky but she turns her head* "Oh wow It's punishment enough you won't cuddle with me and now you won't let me kiss you" "Yup hahaha" *Mario smiles* "You're so cute when you smile" "Yeah well you're always being cute" "Stop" "I'll stop when you cuddle with me" "Ok deal" *They go to the couch Mario lies down and Sky on top of him* "Hey Sky?" "Yeah?" "Wanna watch Netfix?"
"Sure but were not chilling" "Dang it" "Hahahaha" *They cuddle as Mario wraps his arms around her waist* "What do you wanna watch?"
"I don't know anything really" "Ok I'll go make some popcorn and if you want choose anything" "Ok fine with me wait" "Yeah?" "Do you know how to make popcorn?" "Ummm no" "Hahaha really?" "No" "Ok I'll make it" "Ok" *She gets up to make popcorn and he looks for something to watch* "Have you found anything?" "No" "Do you want buttered popcorn or regular?"
"Which ever one you want Babe" "Did you seriously just call me that?" "Call you what?" "Babe" "Ummm no" *Sky laughs* "Sure ok" *Mario finds something to watch and they sit down to watch* "I love horror movies" "Omg me too!" *Mario scootes closer to Sky* "What are you doing Mario?" "Getting closer to Bæ" "Hahaha" "What?" "Stop calling me that" "Ok I'll try" *They hugged as they slowly fell asleep*