Betrayed

"Hello beautiful" "Awww hey sweetie!"
*He kisses her* "Can you believe Charlie betrayed us like that?" "No honestly" *He kisses her*
           ~5 minutes of kissing later~
*BANG they both stop kissing* "Did you hear that?" "Yeah" *Both get up get out of hotel room lock it go next door and knock someone answers* "Oh hello there!" "Umm hi yeah we're right across from you and we heard a loud bang is everything okay?" "Oh yes I dropped a book" "Ok thank you!" "No problem one question" "Yes?" "Are you two a couple?" *Both blush and hold hands* "Yeah we are" "You two are adorable together!" "Thank you!" "Ok well see you later!" "Ok bye" "Bye"
*both walk into room and close door* "That was so weird" "I know right!"
"So babe wanna go to the mall?" "Ok"
*They get dressed and are done*
"Sky you look so pretty" "thx..." "What's wrong?" "I gained a pound"
"Ok?" "I'm too fat to gain more" *He takes her puts her on his bed and kisses her* "You're beautiful stop it" *She cries* "You okay baby?" "I'm self conscious of what I eat and drink cause I get bullied in my school and I have depression which makes it even worse"
*He hug's her and kisses her* "I promise anybody touches you I'll protect you I promise" "Thanks"
     ~Car drive over and they arrive~
"Aww look they're so cute!" "Look they're adorable!" "Awww they're meant to be! "The people in the lobby said we smiled at them. I'm taking her to Houston to bowl!
~Plane ride drive to bowling alley~
I bumped into this girl while walking in
"Omg,I'm so sorry!!" I helped her up
"It's ok" she said "Hi!I'm Mario!" I said
"I'm Olivia" she said "This is Skylar,my beautiful girlfriend" I smiled "Hi!" Sky said."What's up" she said "Olivia I'm so sorry"Blake hugged her from behind
"Blake this is Mario and Skylar" she said "Hey" me and Sky said
"Wanna bowl with us?" Blake asked us
"Sure!" Sky said
So we all got our bowling balls and started playing.
It's almost the end of the game and we are all having an amazing time."Sky can you come with me really quick?" "Sure for what?" "You'll see😉" "I see😉" *They went to the storage room* ~5 minutes later Mario and Sky come out~ "What happened in there?!" Olivia asked *Mario and Skys lips were red* "I think I don't want to know" Blake shivers "No nothing like that!" "Yeah I'm 15!" "I'm 16 Blake!" "Then explain the red lips?"She crossed her arms."Why should we tell you though?"
"That just means something very serious happened" "Something serious did happen" "Really?!" "Yeah we played with Pokemon Cards" "Mario I'm being serious" "WE MADE OUT WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED?!" *Skys face gets red and goes to the bathroom* *Mario laughs* "Oh I didn't want to make her mad" "She's not mad she's embarrassed" *Olivia looks close at Mario* "What?" "Do you?What?Oh my god Mario!" "I don't know what you're talking about""YOU HAVE A HICKEY"
"Oh" *Mario covers his hickey* "Yeah well I'm not answering questions" *All laugh* "Yeah well now that Charlies gone who knows what'll happen" *Sky comes out bathroom* "I'm sorry I was extremely embarrassed" "No it's ok Sky" "Wait Mario whos Charlie?" "He was our guardian but he tried to kill Sky so he's arrested" *Mario put's his arm around her* "So it's just you and Sky" *He hugs her from behind* "Yup!"
"That seems inappropriate"Olivia said quietly.*I hit her arm gently*
"Don't have too much fun Mario and Sky" Blake said."I'll try" *They all laughed* "Well it looks like me and Sky better get going it's getting late" "Ok well see you soon"
       ~2 hours and 40 minutes later~
"I'm so tired" "Wanna stay up a little?" "And do what?Stare at the ceiling?" "No something else" *He winked at her* "Ok I see then" *She giggles and winked back* "I seriously love you so much" "Me too Papi" *She laughs and falls to floor* "I hate that word" *He picks her and lays her on his bed and kisses her*
                 ~5 minutes later~
*BANG BANG BANG* "THATS WHAT YOU GET JACOB!" "Do you hear that" Mario said in between the kisses "Yeah do you wanna go see" she said "Sure" *Both get up and knocked on the old women's door she opened the door* "Oh um hello there!" "Hi we were wondering if everything's okay we heard something going on" "Oh yeah I was watching tv" "Okay I'm sorry for the inconvenience bye!" "Bye have a nice day!" "You two" *I jump on Marios back we both giggle and I kiss his head*
                  ~10 minutes later~
*Police cars arrive* "What the heck?"
"Are those policie cars?!" "Yeah"
"Mam you're under arrest" "Do you hear that she's being arrested but for what?!" "I don't know" *They go outside and they see Jacob crying* "JACOB ARE YOU OK?!" "No s-she hit me so much and abused me and I have such deep scars on me I've almost passed out a few times" He started crying so me and Sky hugged him sure I was mad cause Jacob did kiss Sky but he is my friend and he's in pain."Ok we need to go to the hospital" ~10 minutes later~ "Are you feeling better Jacob?" "Yeah I'm feeling better?" "Sky I need to talk to Jacob is that ok with you?" "Yeah I'll leave" *Sky leaves* "Look Mario I feel bad for what I did I'm not going to flirt with her I promise she's you're girlfriend and only youres" "No I wasn't going to talk about that I'm singing for Sky tomorrow and I need you to bring her out from backstage blindfolded when I tell you to" "Fine with me" "Ok thanks it's her birthday tomorrow" "Oh what song?" "Surprise" ~Hotel Room~ *Mario grabs Sky put's her on his bed and kisses and cuddles up next to her* "Good night my beautiful princess" *He says and kisses her for head* "Good night baby" *They both hug and fall asleep*