Please don't leave...please

Skys P.O.V
"Hey beautiful" "Hi cutie pie" "Don't call me that" "You can call me beautiful and princess" "Fine" *Bith smile and kiss* "I'm gonna have to go pick up Jacob and his new friend" "Oh cool who's his new friend?" "This girl named Alison" "Oh cool" "Yeah well I'll be back in like 5 minutes" "Okay" *Mario leaves* "I miss him already"
*Sky goes on her phone*
Text messages
GO DIE U RUINED JACOBS LIFE
You need to drink some bleach
Go die please just do it already
JACOB WAS CRYING BECAUSE OF U
Mario NEVER LIKED U
GO JUMP OFF A BALCONY
*Sky looks at the balcony and looks at phone again*
U DONT DESERVE MARIO
MARIOS TOO GOOD FOR U
just die it'll do everyone a favor
GO JUMP OFF SOMETHING
"I need to text Mario now"
Mario=💘 Sky=💖
💖Hey
💘Are you okay?
💖Yes
💘Ok good I love you
💖Me too but I'm sorry
💘For what?
💖What I'm going to do
💘Sky
💖Yes
💘Are you okay?
💖Yes I am
💘No you're not
💖I love you so much baby I'll see you later one day I'll be watching over you making sure my baby's okay I love you and I hope you love me too❤️❤️❤️
            ~Sky H.Selman
💘I'm coming😢
💖Bye I'll be watching over you
Sky steps onto balcony."This is it world I've always loved you Mario,Mom,Dad"
Marios P.O.V
"JACOB ALISON COME ON" "Why?"
"Sky" "Ok"
                        ~Car ride~
Sky jumps off."SKY" "NO" *Mario grabs Sky and hugs her* "No no no please be okay" "I'll call the ambulance"
                 ~3 minutes later~
*They pick her up on a stretcher put her in the ambulance Mario goes in holds Skys hand while driving*"I love you" Mario starts sobbing
                  ~At the hospital~
"Is she okay?" "Well she will be she did break her leg" "Okay is she alive?" "We don't know" *Mario tears up* "Where is Jacob and Alison?" *Gets up to look for them*I think that's Skys room "Exuse me miss can I go in room 193?" "Let me check umm yes you can relative?" "Yes brother" I know I lied but I wouldn't have been able to see her
"Hi Sky" *Nothing* "Are you okay baby?" *Silence* "Please say something" *Mario starts crying* "Please" *Nothing* "Sky you might not hear this but I love you so much I go to sleep thinking about you and wake up thinking about you and I promise I won't love anyone if you don't make it I hope you do please God please let her live I love her so much she deserves a chance please take me instead" *Mario passes out*
                 ~10 minutes later~
Beep beep beep *Mario opens his eyes*
"Oh no" "Sir are you okay?" "I'm fine is Sky Hollend okay?" "I'm afraid she won't make it" "Please tell me you're joking" "I wish I was" *Mario sobbs*
"Sir I'm so sorry but miracles happen"
*Mario continues to sobb* "I'll go check on her" "o-okay" *Nurse leaves*
               ~A few minutes later~
"There's a chance she'll make it" "Does that mean she will make it?" "She's better than she was before she's been making progress" "Ok please tell me if anything happens" "I will I see how much you love her" "I do she's the love of my life I love her I can't live without her" "That's good"
                  ~A few minutes~
"Hello Mario Selman right?" "Yes" "We have good news" "Great what is it?" "She's going to make it" *Mario cries (Tears of happiness)* "She does have a broken leg and a fractured wrist" "Ok as long as she's alive" "Do you want to see her?" "Of course" *Mario get's up and sits in the wheelchair* "I'm not hurt why do I have to sit in a wheelchair?" "Hospital rules" "Oh ok"
         ~They go into Sklars room~
"Hi Sky!" "oh hey" "Are you doing okay" "Are you mad at me?" "No of course not why would I be?" "Because what I did" "I'm not mad at you I'm upset you let the hate get to you" "I'm sorry" "No it's okay" "I promise I'll never do anything like that again" "Good I can't live without you" *Sky blushes* "Me either"
             ~After hospital at hotel~
"Hi baby" "Hey" "Are you doing okay"
"Yeah my leg dosent hurt as much as it did" "You're wrist?" "Doing good" "Okay that's good" *Mario lies down next to Sky* "I hate that you tried" "Tried what?" "Killing yourself" "Oh I'm sorry" "I would wanna die without you in my life" "Look Mario I love you so much and I hate that I tried before and now but even if I ever do die I will always love you no matter what" *Mario hugs her gently and kisses her forehead* "Wanna sleep?" "Sure"
       ~They both slowly fell asleep~
(A/N)
Hey guys!Am I the only one that cried during this chapter?Comment below if you did or didn't.ilysm guy's💘💘💘