@Blondie_Barbie

Marios P.O.V
*DING*
I wonder what that is?On Twitter @Blondie_Barbie tagged you in a video post?Who's that?"Sky?" "Yeah?" "Do you know who @Blondie_Barbie is on Twitter?" "No" "She tagged me in a video though" "Me too" *They watch the video* "Oh no" "What's wrong?" "The video!" "Yeah well what about it?" "Look closely!" "Ohhh it's you and...me" "Yeah I know" "Ughhh!" *She lies down on bed* "Wanna cuddle?To make you feel better" "Sure!" *They both hug and Mario starts kissing her neck* "Mario to far sweetie" *Mario continued* "Please don't stop" *Mario laughs but keeps going*
After a few minutes
"Oh No!" "What?" "When we go outside people are going to see!" "See what?" "My hickey!" "Oh well too bad" "I guess" "I have one you're joining me!" "Wha-" *Sky starts kissing his neck* "Sky no plz don't stop" *She keeps going*
2 minutes pass by
"I told you you're joining me" "I honestly didn't expect that from you" "Oh you didn't like I guess it'll never happen again then" "NO I DIDNT MEAN TH-" *Sky kisses him* "Now let's cuddle I miss you cuddling with me" "We cuddle every night" "I know" "Ok just you're beautiful and I love you" *Mario hugs Sky close to his chest they soon fall asleep*
30 minutes later
*DING* *DING* *DING* "What's happening?" "I don't know" *Both check their Twitter* "Wow what the heck?"
Comments
OMG SKY HAS A HICKEY
MARIO HAS A HICKEY
WHAT HAVE THEY BEEN DOING?!
MARIO MY LOVE NOOO!!!!!
"I told you that they would notice" "Babe it's ok!" "Well we are a cute couple" "You're the cute one Sky I'm ugly" *Sky grabs Marios face and lied him down and kiss him then hugged his waist* "You're not ugly to me" *Mario blushes* "You're so adorable when you blush" "Thanks for being here when I need you" "What do you mean Mario?" "Well when I was at the hospital they said if someone wouldn't have picked me up and bring me to the hospital I would've died I lost a lot of blood you picked me up Sky" "I had no other choice to let you bleed to death or pick up the love of my life and walk 10 minutes with him in my hands I think even if it was 100 years I would still carry you" *Mario starts crying and hugs Sky tight* "You saved my life Sky you really" "No problem" *Mario stops crying and kisses Sky*
Skys P.O.V
I srsly love Mario so much 😍♥️😘☺️
"Wanna go live on YouNow?" "Sure!"
*Sky get's off of Mario and gets the laptop goes on YouNow and presses the button* "Hi guy's!" "Ask anything"
Comments roll in
Yunu:OMG KISS!!!!!!!!!!!
Umadornah?:Omg I saw the surprise at Vidcon!!!CUDDLE!!!!!!!Plz!!!!!!!!!!
Mariabele:MARIO TICKLE HER!!!!!!!
Mrs.Selman:Am I ur wife or Sky?!
@Blondie_Barbie arrived
Blondie_Barbie:Yeah kiss.;)
"Ok first one Yunu says omg kiss ok"
*Both kiss but Mario pulls Sky by her waist and keeps kissing her*
"Ok next question Umadornah cuddle ok" *Sky get's on top of Mario and Mario holds her* "Next one" "So you're not gonna let go of me?" "Nope!"
"Ok mariabele says oh good one!Ok I will!" *Mario starts tickling Sky* "Hahaha....no...Mario hahaha" "I'll stop when you kis-" *Sky kisses him and laughs* "They're!" "Ok ok fine" "Next question!" "Mario am I ur wife or Sky?" *Sky looks at him Mario looks at Sky and Smiles* "No Mario Plea-" *Mario grabs her and kisses her* "Hahaha" "Sky is the only Mrs.Selman they'll ever be" "Awww" "Hahaha" "Sorry anyone would be lucky to have him" *Mario blushes* "Oh no" "What?" "blondie barbie arrived" "Oh" "Ok Blondie_Barbie says to kiss" "Wha-" *Sky get's on top of Mario and kisses him* "There you go!" *Mario sits up blushing* "Awwww babe you're so cute!" "Not as cute as you!" "No not tru-" *Mario kisses her*
Marios P.O.V
              🌙~NIGHTIME~🌙
Comments
TSOMTSOM:SOOO CUTEEEE
Wawawaw:AWWWWWWWWWW
OMFGL: so flipping adorable!
Yangyay:Awwww u 2 r #CoupleGoals
Yessss:Sky you have a big butt let me touch it Mario looks like he's not gonna touch give me give me give me baby!!!!
"I'm just gonna skip to the last one it's getting dark ok yessss says Sky you have a big butt let me touch it Mario looks like he's not gonna touch it give me give me give me baby!that's so creepy though"
Skys P.O.V
"Exuse me but the only person that get's to touch my butt is Mario cause he's my boyfriend and yes Mario dosent touch my butt cause he knows that the butt on a girls body isn't the only thing that matters cause he's a gentleman!" *Mario starts laughing* "I thought I couldn't touch you're butt not that I care honestly hahaha!" "Well now you can" "I love this girl haha anyways we got to go it's late bye guy's"
"What?" "You made me laugh so hard Sky" *Both laugh* "Wanna cuddle?" "Sure!" *Mario and Sky go into Skys bed and cuddle* "I love you" "Me too"
*They both feel asleep*