Why?!

"Bæ?" "You called" *Both laugh* "Anyway's there's a movie theater close by we could walk to you wanna go?" "Sure" "We can only go in one condition" "What?" "You need to hug me" "No problem Mario just lie down on my bed" "Ok?" *Mario lies down on bed* "Ok now what?" *Sky goes to give hug Mario opens up arms for hug* "Cuddl-" *Sky runs fingers through Marios hair while kissing him* "There happy?" *Marios eyes wide open* "Very" "Ok good" Just one more kiss?" "Ugh fine" *Sky leans in Mario put's hand on her lips* "My turn to kiss the beautiful girl!" *Mario pull's Sky close and kisses her*
1 minute passes by
*Mario and Sky are making out*
"Oh we need to get going" "Ok" "Why you seem sad Mario am I not to good for you?hahaha" "Yes" "Oh ok" "You're too good for me"Mario whispers in her ear. *Sky looks at him* "Not true" "Oh yeah?" "Mhmm" *Mario picks up Sky and leans her back and kisses her soft lips while picking her up* "I never want to let you go Sky" "I don't want to ever let you go either" *They get dressed and go out of hotel room and lock it* "Sky?" "Yeah" "Why are you so pretty?" "Why are so hot?" "I asked you first" "What I said is true unlike what you said" "You are beautiful" "Ok sure whatever you say daddy" *Mario looks at her* "You called?" *Both laugh Sky makes a serious face* "I meant it" "Oh nevermind then" "Just kidding" *Mario holds Sky's hand as they both blush* "Where almost at the beach!" "Really?" "Yeah do you wanna take a picture?" "Sure!" "Ok" "I'll hold the camera if you want" "Ok Sky" *Both get in position* "Are you ready Mario?" "Yup" *Kisses her cheek and snaps pic* "Really hahaha" "I had to" "Ok well the movie theater is right across the street" *Get up hold hands and start walking* "Mario?" "Yeah?" "I love you so much" "Me t-"
*SCREECHHHHHHH* "MARIO!" "OMG IM SO SORRY I DIDNT SEE HIM" "MARIO!" *Holds him close and cries* "CALL 911 WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!" "OK IM SO SORRY" *Calls 911* "MAM I ACCIDENTALLY HIT THIS MALE CHILD WITH MY CAR ON 197 AVENUE PLEASE BRING AN AMBULANCE PLEASE!" "Ok mam well we don't have an ambulance right now so please wait 20 minutes" "NEVERMIND FORGET THE AMBULANCE" *Call ends*
Next day
Marios P.O.V
*beep beep beep* "Ughh whats that?"
"Hello are you feeling better?" "Hi nurse" "Hi" "OMG WERES SKY!?" "Oh you're girlfriend?" "No I wish" "She's in a different room" "IS SHE OK?!" "Yes" "ok good I love her so much" "Well I hope you guy's start dating!" "Well I do love her so I hope so too anyways can I see her?" "She's ok so she can" "Ok" *Nurse brings in Sky in a wheelchair* "Hi!" "SKY!" "MARIO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IM SO SORRY" "For what?" "I didn't look out for you" "No babe it's fine" "I'll just leave then" *Nurse leaves and Sky get's out if wheelchair* "I miss you so much" "Me too"