Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I woke up to the sun shining through the window. My eyes were groggy with sleep as I leaned over to look at the clock. When I saw the time I shot out of bed. 12.00!!!!

“Dimitri. Dimitri!! Wake up!” He snored loudly. Normally he woke up straight away. Must of been the stress from yesterday. I rolled my eyes and licked my finger. I shoved it in his ear. He squealed loudly.

“Morning comrade!” I said grinning. He groaned sleepily and I laughed. I got out of bed and walked over to the wooden closet and got dressed. I pulled out a black tank top and skinny jeans. I screamed.

I was suddenly dangling upside down.

“What the-.” Dimitris face appeared. He was grinning.

“Good morning Roza!”He slung me over his shoulder and marched downstairs.

“Hey! This is like the scene of Shrek” I said. His chest rumbled with laughter as he put me down.

“Finally!” said Alice. “I’ve been waiting for Dimitri’s special pancakes!” Today was the day the kids went back to st Vladimir’s.

“Hmm pancakes huh?” I considered this for a few moments. “Yup! Seems like a pancake day to me! Chef Dimitri, it looks like you will be making us breakfast today. ”

“Oh no you don’t. You don't get off that easily! You’re helping!”

“Aww. But you know what happened last time I tried to make pancakes” He looked deep in thought for a minute. He seemed to be thinking about the time when I burned the pancakes as well as the ceiling when I flipped it and it got stuck. There is still a pancake splodge on the ceiling.

“Well, today’s the day I show you how to make them!”

“Whatever you say Chef Ramsey!” He chuckled and tickled me under the chin and I followed him into the kitchen.

He put on his chef apron. Only Dimitri could look hot in one of those.

“Time for operation ‘teach rose how to make pancakes’” I said. He laughed and told me to get the pancake mix. He showed me how to make the mix, and he was actually a really good teacher.

Though I found it hard to concentrate when he was so good looking.

I turned on some music and started dancing across the kitchen. I grabbed Dimitris hand and we started waltzing, hand in hand. He bent down and I arched my back like dancers do. He kissed me on the neck.I heard someone cough.

“Uhh hello? Hungry here!” said Alice. Dimitri let go of me and we went back to cooking the pancakes. He let me flip the first one and it fell straight on the floor.

“Shit!”

“Look, you do it like this” he said. He flipped the pancake and it landed perfectly in the middle. Damn. Dimitri knew exactly how to make me look rubbish. I tried again and he put his hands over mine, and I wrapped my fingers around the handle. I flipped, and he kept my hand steady. The pancake landed exactly in the middle just like Dimitris.

“Wooooo! No frickin way! I did it, I did it! You thought I couldn’t do it, but I showed you! Woo hoo!” I started dancing around the room and Dimitri looked like he was stifling a laugh.

“Mmm. Is that pancakes I smell?” said, Christian, who had just come down the stairs with Lissa.

“We know you smell Christian and if you wanna pancake, you're gonna have to flip it yourself”

This was gonna be sooo funny!

Christian flipped the pancake. He tried to catch it in the pan, but missed. By a lot. It landed on his head and by this point I was clutching my sides I was laughing so much! Lissa was shaking her head smiling and Christian was eating the pancake that had just been on his head.