Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I glared at him.

“Dimitri, I need to talk to you upstairs… Can I trust you not to burn the house down pyro?”

“Sure thing my almighty master.” He said, giving me a gallant bow. I rolled my eyes and dragged Dimitri upstairs.

When we got upstairs I locked the door turned to face Dimitri.

“What was that?” I asked.

“Huh I dunno Rose, you tell me!” he retorted.

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

“You were the one who invited a drunk, who by the way almost killed you, into the house!” he said.

“Hey! He was one of my best friends. My ex boyfriend” I said. I stressed the ex part of that sentence. He looked hurt at this, but I was so mad I didn’t even care.

“Yeah right…”he murmured. This sent me over the edge.

“What the fuck is up with you today? This isn’t like you! Do you honestly think I would invite Adrian over, because I didn’t love you anymore?” I yelled.

“Yep, you got it…that’s exactly what I think!” Any words I was going to say next completely dried up in my mouth.

Who knew Dimitri could be so insecure?

“Your-you’re…..jealous?” I asked. He bowed his head, face coloured pink.

“Seriously? You think I would leave you for Adrian?”

“Well, yeah…you did invite him into your house! what the hell am I supposed to think” he said. Whoa, minor cursing. This was serious…

“That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!”I said.

“Is it rose?” he whispered. He looked sad now, not angry. I knew there was no way I could pull him out of his hole of depression now. I needed to just leave him, until he stops being so stupid. So I opened the door, and walked out leaving him on the bed.

As I walked onto the landing, I walked past Alice’s room, and saw two tiny faces peering out. Alice and James’s frightened faces were peering at me from behind the door.

How much had they heard?

Sorry for the short chapter but I have just uploaded a really long one :) keep reading and reviewing :) xxx