Chapter 15

I remember that it was dark. The screaming echoed throughout the room making it seem like I was trapped in a void, and something cold took me away from my friends. Suddenly, I felt my back being slammed against the floor and it was so dark I couldn't tell if my eyes were closed, or if it was just the darkness. The screams faded until they were gone, then the lights flickered for a moment and finally turned on.

What the hell?

I quickly got up and took in my new surroundings. White walls, and one single door. There were no arrows to be seen so either this was all a trap or this wasn't part of the plan. Slowly, I made my way to the door, fidgeting and looking around to make sure I was alone. The journey felt like it lasted for years, but once I got there my suspicions were proved true when I saw the name Daisy carved onto the door.

"If you're in here Daisy, let us go." I muttered and reached for the door handle, quickly opening it.

"M-Michael?" I saw him there. His hair messy and his shirt soaked with blood.

"Dakota I...I've been trying to find you guys." He looked like he was on the verge of tears.

I stared at him still shocked and backed away from the door. Michael is dead. I saw him get killed. So, why is he here?

"I'm so glad I found you first. I wanted to make sure you were the first one I found."

What?

"Michael you're de-"

He interrupted,"I've always cared about you...more than anyone." Then, for a moment I saw his beautiful light eyes turn a shade darker. This is not Michael. Michael is gone.

"You're not Michael."

His face frowned, "What do you mean? I am Michael."

I took a step back but held my head high,"I knew you weren't Michael the moment you said you wanted to find me first." Of course Michael wouldn't even think of finding me first, because out of everyone, he was closest to Luke.

I watched his shocked face and there was a silence. Then he smirked and his eyes were completely filled with darkness. He lifted his blood soaked shirt up to reveal the gaping hole in his stomach. I could see right through him and I felt the urge to vomit.

"You're smart, Dakota. Hopefully, your friends will be as smart." My friends, will they be fooled? The only person I know who might be tricked was Luke, and if she plans to play the same trick on him then he might fall for it. I just hope he knew Michael well enough.

"What do you want? Why did you put us here?"

"You wanted to escape. So I'm granting your wish." He said simply.

This was too easy. There's got to be a twist.

"However, not everyone is going to escape. I've made a game. You answer some riddles correctly, and then a door is opened." What kind of demon is he?

"What if you answer wrong." I hesitated.

He laughed and smirked, "I'm not sure. Just hope you answer correctly." With that, the lights turned off for a quick second and turned back on with Michael gone.

One wrong answer, and it might cost you your life Dakota.

No.

Im getting out of here.

And I'm burning this place down.

XxX

SO MICHAEL IS BACK BUT IN DEMON FORM (i missed michael too much tbh but what are ur thoughts about this?)

And who's gonna be the first to fall? ;) (i dont even know)

sorry I haven't updated in so long but I just wrote this aND ITS CURRENTLY 3 AM AND IM SO SCARED SOMEONE HOLD ME

ANYWAYS, I LOVE YOU GUYS, THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING IT HELPS A LOT (SORRY FOR TYPING IN ALL CAPS)

ILYGSM