Chapter 4

Okay, I was going to update on the 4th of July but I wanted to add a little bit more. Anyway, happy late 4th of July, everyone! And Sorry, but no picture today!

Sakura true self

Raya

"Naru-chan, I couldn't find you yesterday, but I can tell something happen," (M/n) said as waited for Naruto to get done. "I became rivals with a boy named Konohamaru."

"....he's the one with that pervert tutor?" "Yeah! How did you know?"

"....I wouldn't drink that milk if I was you," was all (M/n) said before he took a sip of his soda, causing Naruto to pause and look at his milk carton. "....you just save my life," Naruto said before racing toward the academy with following after.

At the Academy

"Hehehe," was all you could hear from Naruto as he lay his head on his arms. (M/n) just drank his soda in happiness as he watch Naruto giggle in excitement, but of course, there is always that one person who want to ruin the mood.

"Huh? Naruto, what the hell are you doing here? Only those who passed the exam are supposed to be here," the boy said before looking at (M/n), "I knew you could do it, (M/n)-kun. I hope we can be on the same team."

"Hey hey, can't you see my hitai-ate and why would (M/n) be on a team with you!" Naruto said with a hint of jealousy that this boy try to flirt with (M/n) right in front of him.

"MOVE INO-PIG!" "NO, YOU MOVE, FOREHEAD!"

Was what everyone heard as Sakura and Ino try to enter the classroom at the same time.

'Hm?!! Shit! Why do I feel like that Raya just enter the room?' (M/n) thought, almost spitting out his soda as he look around for orange hair.

"Sasuke-kun, (M/n)-kun! Can I sit next to you," Sakura said as she pushed Naruto out of the way. "Naru-chan, are you okay?" (M/n) asked before he was pull away from him. "(M/n)-kun! Let's sit down!" Sakura said with a smile as she tug him to sit next to her, while she was next to Sasuke.

'This is the best idea ever! Now, (M/n) will have no choice, but to love me! Pft, like (M/n) will like you. It's easy to tell that he can have anyone at the snap of his fingers. Beside, you said this before you took over my body, he likes boys! So! With your body, it can help me earn (M/n)'s love! I can't believe a boy like you can look like a pretty girl! Now I can get (M/n) jealous by using Sasuke! Yeah, a boy, bitch! At least I don't bleed for fucking 7 days and don't die! I hope to hell and back, that this fucking plan backfire on you! Whatever,' was what running though Sakura, no, Raya's mind.

'(M/n)...please notice m-wait a moment! Why am I thinking this! He is just a normal, sexy, strong-gah!' Sasuke thought with a faint blush as he glance at (M/n) from time to time.

'Oh hell no! Sasuke-teme is not going to fall for my (M/n)! He better back the fuck up!' Naruto thought as he jump onto the table and glare at Sasuke, who glare back. "NARUTO!! LEAVE SASUKE-KUN ALONE!!" Raya scream, taking the part of a fangirl too far. During all of this, (M/n) was playing with his tail.

"Yo, Naru....chan?" (M/n) started, but stop and started to pout, seeing Naruto and Sasuke kissing. "...How come you kiss him but not me?!"

"Then fix it!" Naruto said as he and Sasuke try to erase the taste of the other.

"Chu~♡" and that what (M/n) done. As soon (M/n)'s lips touch Naruto's, he push his tongue though and explore the hot cavern called Naruto's mouth. Naruto mewl as he try to push (M/n)'s tongue back and tried to fight for dominance, only to lose as (M/n) let his tongue in his mouth and started to suck on it.